Thread: Cat destroyed laptop---need help!

Cat destroyed laptop---need help!

My cat spilled my tea glass onto my laptop----laptop dead----Cat exciled to Siberia. I got a new laptop, and I need help with my scan config. I set everything up from memory best I could---everything actually works when I am hooked up to the car. But when I save a data log, and then open it to play it back, my VE AFR Error histogram #7, and my MAF Error histogram #9 ----will not display and say Histogram not supported. I have messed with this for 4 hours, and I need some expert help. Files are attached including my scan config and a short scan file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors

Tuner in Training
    old
    Last edited by manhuman; 10-12-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    I would think that the data on the laptop drive is still intact. Worst case, you can buy an adapter to connect the laptop drive to your new laptop (adapter plugs into the drive and then into a USB port on the new computer) - would let you read the files on the failed laptop drive. They're not very expensive and come in handy (basically, it turns your internal laptop hard drive into an external USB drive)...

Still need help. Deleted first scan config and created a new one. New one attached, along with a short scan after cranking cold. I have same problem as before. Everything works when connected to the car and scanning. Every histogram shows data. When I save the log, and then play it back, Histogram #7 VE AFR Error and Histogram #8 MAF AFR Error show histogram not supported with current loaded parameters. I know it has to be something simple, but after playing with this till 2 am, I still need help. Anybody??
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors