Thread: Write Calibration problems

Write Calibration problems

Just bought product and started with setting it up to begin the tuning process on my 2006 GTO. Went to write calibration and everything went well but when it got everything completed it said at the bottom VCM calibration finished in .50 with the green bar filled. It never counted down or changed but was stuck at that with the busy light slowly blinking on the box. after 10 minutes nothing changed. Everything shut down like it locked up. now the car runs rough TCS doesnt work and trying to write the cal again yeilds the same results. Any ideas?

Brian

Advanced Tuner
    Disconnect your battery for 5 minutes with your headlights on, turn the headlights off and hook it back up.

try that, if it doesn't fix it, then restart the laptop and re-write calibration.

The issue isn't the tune in the pcm though. The vcm editor will not finish writing the calibration it goes all the way through then when it's completed everything it never gets past writing vcm calibration finished in .50. But never gives me a error or write fail. It just never counts down.
    Last edited by bkg06gto; 06-27-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Ok figured it out. After updating the computer and uninstall reinstall the suite its working now.

Had this problem the other night on mine. It got most of the way through the writing process, but when I normally hear everything reset and the fuel pump come on, that never happened... car wouldn't start and couldn't connect to the ECM with scanner or editor. Pulled battery cable, put it back on and all was well with the world. Weird.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock