Thread: Stalling issues FG XR6T

Potential Tuner

Stalling issues FG XR6T

Am having issues with FG XR6T, had vehicle on dyno & had written a few files successfully to vehicle. Upon writing another file (only playing with wastegate duty cycle), vehicle started up & then stalled, seemed to be a APP issue, loaded original tune back in, performed APP/TPS relearn procedure, all good. Now whenever i load a modified file the same fault happens, i can perform relearn, but at some point it all goes to hell. If i road test the vehicle it feels like it slips on light throttle upshift & is really harsh on closed throttle downshift. I have not touched any of the idle speed or idle airflow settings. Actually have changed very little besides commanded boost, wastegate duty, injector resize for ID1000(fuel trims +-2). Any ideas appreciated, pulling hair out is my next option.

Advanced Tuner
    Post the file mate
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Potential Tuner

re: stalling issues

have posted std file & last failed file, tried to upload the only modified file that dosen't eventually bring on the stalling issues, but keep getting the invalid file message coming up when i try to upload. long story short is that it is original file with calibration to suit the ID1000 injectors (as per 5-7-15 with some modification for fuel trim). the only other thing i failed to mention in previous post is that APP1 & APP2 voltages track each other instead of working opposite to each other. this is it would seem, be an obvious problem, except that we have swapped out pedal sensors, only to get the same result & when it has the original file reloaded the APP voltages still track each other, but it runs fine. this is also not the only time we have seen APP voltages in FG's work this way, despite all available information on the FG's not to mention every other APP sensor in the universe sugesting the signals should start from opposing voltages, track in opposite direction to each other & compare the voltages at the cross over point as a failure check. with std file (+injector calibration) it runs perfectly, does not log codes, no worrries, but any other calibration, regardless of how many or how few changes i make eventually brings on the stalling issue (sometimes instantly, sometimes after several hundred kilometers).
    Attached Files Attached Files