Thread: Nizpro 72lb Injectors

Tuner in Training

Nizpro 72lb Injectors

Can someone please help me with what data i need to input to install my Nizpro 72lb injectors, i know where to put the settings just not how to calculate. Fuel pressure set at 4 bar

Advanced Tuner
    Niz72lb.png

I could not make the settings Nispro provide to work for me.

I created my own settings. Thanks to Hiddeous, he alerted me to the fact that these injectors really only flow around 60lb. So things started to make sense once I was scaling them using my own tuning method. There is another thread on these injectors on here.

Try my settings and see how you go. They are on an FG but I have an aftermarket FPR set at 58psi. Should not make a diff but can a teeny.

Please give feedback as to how you go.

Only play with these settings if you have your Air/Fuel ratio meter connected and know how to read it.

Do you know how to scale injectors to begin with ?
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Tuner in Training
    Thank you very much. I have had a good go at it myself, knowing now that they don't flow 72 lb it makes sense.

Advanced Tuner
    They do flow 72lb...probably at 4 bar though as Nizpro specify.

With an unedited speed density calibration you will be running an injector scalar much lower than its actual flow rate. That's the issue.

Also for a given manifold pressure a turbo FG will show less airflow than a B series (on an unedited speed density calibration) so FG's will end up with lower injector slopes than a B series.