Thread: READ ME!!! General Dodge Tuning information and How To's

Senior Tuner
    Thanks for the sticky...
    Last edited by 06300CSRT8; 07-23-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Tuner in Training
    thank you

Tuner in Training
    is there training for jeep ?

Potential Tuner
    The Tuning School offers training for dodge they have level 1 and level 2 they offer learn at home , live seminars and, on line

Quote Originally Posted by stroker007 View Post
    is there training for jeep ?
    Quote Originally Posted by EMartinez View Post
    The Tuning School offers training for dodge they have level 1 and level 2 they offer learn at home , live seminars and, on line

Correction:
    The Tuning School offers a Level 1 and Level 2 Dodge Hellcat course, learn online only at this time. While Jeeps are certainly not Hellcats, a lot of the calibration is the same (the Hellcat has more parameters with regards to MAF and the Supercharger), but you should be able to take the basics away from the Hellcat course and apply it to just about any late model Chrysler vehicle.

Tuner in Training
    What upcoming dates are the HP tuners training schools, and what part of the USA? I'm in the Detroit area.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lidio Iacobelli View Post
    What upcoming dates are the HP tuners training schools, and what part of the USA? I'm in the Detroit area.

Thanks
    I apologize for any confusion. HP Tuners does not offer any training schools/sessions on tuning. We have help files available if you need help with certain features of VCM Suite.

If you would like to take any sort of training on how to tune, there are a few different companies that can offer you that. Should be able to find them via an online search.

Potential Tuner
    thanks you

I'm just a dumb ole country boy trying to figure this out. A training school would be great!

Tuner
    Any update on the requirement to send out the PCM? I was able to read the stock file after an update was applied to the vehicle and it has not warned me that it is unable to write on a 2015 jeep diesel. Just want to be sure before i buy the credits, thanks.

Potential Tuner
    A link to anything related to "read" failure on a 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7 would be greatly appreciated! I've created and account, registered the device and resynced many times. No luck. I did create a ticket, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tuner
    Where is this Dodge training located on your site ? I am a beginner.
    Thank you.

Tuner in Training
    How would i know when my 5.7 hemi tuning is complete by my tune what im i to expect, should i have the max tune or multiply tune street tunes and racing tunes.what are five question a beginner needs to ask his tuner