Thread: Bosch LT Flasher or VCM2

Tuner

Bosch LT Flasher or VCM2

Hey guys I'm trying to track down where to purchase a Bosch LT flasher or the Bosch VCM2 locally, I can only find sources in the U.S.

Or does anyone have one/know of one in Sydney at all?

Thanks Joe

Advanced Tuner
    I had to get my Bosch LT from the US. Could not find a local supplier. What do you want it for?
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Tuner
    I'm thinking that's the case, I got a hold of Bosch Diagnostics Australia, they had no idea what I was talking about, so they are looking into it lol..

It's mainly to flash car to stock when they have been molestered with sct, to eliminate any bugs etc

I currently have a BA that I have previously tuned that is now getting to 95% of the erase stage and is timing out, waiting for a response from HP, just thinking of other ways around it

Advanced Tuner
    Bosch LT will do it. I bought the "Ford" version, but in hindsight the "Import" version supports more protocols, but I couldn't confirm it would also support Ford.

I got mine from here when the dollar was alot healthier! http://www.etoolpros.com/automotive-...00E900076.html

If you're hard up for help and It's a one off let me know and we can work something out.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Tuner
    Thanks Luke, that's the one I was looking at.. Bosch got back to me, it has been discontinued so they can't help..

Now the big decision, do I want the LT $850AUD delivered or the VCM2 $1850AUD delivered.. The Vcm will be handy to have, but I doubt I'll use it.. But If there's a shop in South West Sydney that wants to go halves or something we might be able to work something out

I'll order it tonight

Any idea where to get a Bosch flasher now? Looked and seems discontinued ages ago lol

Have some ecus I want To disable pats on and don?t want to license each one :/