Thread: SJ4000 External support

Potential Tuner

SJ4000 External support

Hi All

Just had a look at the Track addict app and looks really well. Would love to be able to use it with my SJ4000 wifi cam instead of the camera on my Iphone 6+.

Is there anything in the pipeline to bring this functionality into the app?

Thanks

Chris

The SJ4000 (and possibly SJ5000) is something that's on my list to look into for the future, as I have received a couple other requests to support controlling this camera. It appears that some parts of this may be fairly straightforward, but I'll need to make sure that we can get sufficient status data back from them, and that everything seems to be reliable overall. Being that there are reportedly a number of fakes and/or clones on the market, any support that we might offer for them would have to be more "experimental", or as-is, than with the other camera brands.

Potential Tuner
    Ahh thats cool. its a nice little 'base entry' camera that does the job of many of the others at a fraction of the cost. might not be on par with the latest go pro models etc. But for someone who uses it for a few track days a year, it fits my budget perfectly and the quality is VERY good.

I know a good few of us run the same camera in the UK so would be good to see what can be offered in time

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    SJ4000 works now. However, it seems to record every 2 seconds and stop. And i do not have loop recording on. Any suggestions?