Thread: Looking for injector data

Advanced Tuner

Looking for injector data

Hey, I currently have a 2005 Dodge Ram 5.7L Auto. It has Bosch 0280158117 Injectors(52lb/hr @43.5psi, so 60lb/hr @58psi). Looking for a little help on injector data and scaling for them? If anyone has used them and have some good information on them, I would greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone just has a good write up or spreadsheet for scaling injector in HPT for this Dodges. I am definitely new to tuning on Dodges.

Thank you,

Senior Tuner
    Those should be the Ford Racing G302. There should be plenty of data for those in Fods format. You'll have to convert it to Dodge format, but the information is all there.

Advanced Tuner
    I found a spreadsheet that Badassbird posted it is a excel spreadsheet for dodge injector scaling. I just can not open the file since is using a newer version of Excel. I only have access to a older version where the files are xls format. Can anyone have it changed over and repost? I would greatly appreciate it.

And ElecTech thanks for the information on that. I went into my research and found a thread on the Ford Racing G302 injectors and I believe it ended up not being the same as those 0280158117. Someone on here says the data is for this injectors are closer to a LU47.

Dodge Injector Calculator.xlsx
    Last edited by MarkTucker; 08-07-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Senior Tuner
    Dodge Injector Calculator.xls

Saved to .xls format for you.

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you, if I post up a tune file that I have created for a truck that I am working on, can you take a look over the injector tables to see if everything is correct? I currently have only changed the injector table other than that it is a completely stock file. I am running those Bosch 0280158117 Injectors.
    Thank you,

2005 Dodge Ram 5.7L V8- Tuned.hpt