Thread: Racerender Template

Potential Tuner

Racerender Template

Where are the old template/share your creation threads? They didn't get moved here and appear to be removed from the old forum. I reloaded my machine and need to get the template I made and shared redownloaded as it took quite awhile to make. And while I'm at it, why not recreate a sub-forum here for this same purpose?

http://forum.racerender.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=209
    Last edited by mmarx82; 08-08-2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added Link to old Template page...

Looks like it was just a permissions issue on the old forum causing it to be hidden... That should be viewable now, so you can download from there again. I'll also look at what we can do for the future here...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    Looks like it was just a permissions issue on the old forum causing it to be hidden... That should be viewable now, so you can download from there again. I'll also look at what we can do for the future here...
    I'm still getting "You are not authorized to read this forum."

Quote Originally Posted by mmarx82 View Post
    I'm still getting "You are not authorized to read this forum."
    Ok, that might have been related to you being logged in and/or your browser caching the old version. I just made another adjustment, so if you go back over there and refresh your browser, it should work now.

Potential Tuner
    It's working now, thanks!

Update: We've added a forum section for user uploads: http://www.hptuners.com/forum/forumd...tes-amp-Styles

I'll be trying to upload the ones that were posted to the old forum, as my time permits...

Potential Tuner
    Well I am a new user, having problem getting RR3 to display any of the templates. This despite doing a manual load of the RR computer files into the directory structure I created in My Documents and Program Files (X86). I have spent hours on this now, looking for clues on how to fix this in the User Documentation and in the Forums, to no avail. My operation system is Windows 7 Pro. I am using the free basic version of the program now, but am super-reluctant to upgrade since I cannot get this version of the program to work correctly. Why not fix the software so it auto-loads and runs correctly?