Thread: 2005 Neon Srt4 Injector Data Info/change

Tuner in Training

2005 Neon Srt4 Injector Data Info/change

Hi Guys glad to be apart of this HPtuners Dodge Tuning Family. I am about to jump into my first Dodge tuning project. It is a 2005 Dodge Neon Srt4 stage 2 supposedly by the pcm code.
    Anyways I have done some Hptuners GM Tuning. so i am somewhat familiar with the editor and scanner etc. I am just looking for a little assurance on this before I jump into this tuning.
    I have started with getting the injector data down. I have a set of FID 1200cc injectors to go in it. I have done alot of research on these forums. Although its kinda limited on injector data threads for Dodge there is a few. I came across the Dodge injector calculator that "Badassbird" created. I used it to gather my info needed.
    I am wondering if anyone can look and see if i did this correctly. Ill include the website for injector data, the Dodge Injector calculator (after my numbers have been entered into it), and both the stock original file and the file I changed to the data I came up with for the injectors.

Also I changed the Injector Offset to the new injectors but wasnt sure what to put for 7,6,and 5 volts as the data available for the injector doesnt go that low.

Look forward to the help. Thanks in advanced.

http://www.fuelinjectordevelopment.com/1200.html