Thread: Escape tuning???

Escape tuning???

The supported vehicle list has shown ''02-11 Escape 2.3, 3.0'' for quite a while now. I've sent in a few Escape 3.0 files and infologs to support (and some Mazda Tribute 3.0 files) and they are yet to be supported. Just wondering if and when these might be able to be edited.

Thanks
    Jon

They are in queue, we just have a lot of catching up to do. It should not be very long before they are added.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Any news on this yet?

I still can't open the file for an 11' Mercury Mariner 3.0L which is the same thing as an escape. I've been waiting almost 6 months since I submitted the file so it could be added.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicboy View Post
    I still can't open the file for an 11' Mercury Mariner 3.0L which is the same thing as an escape. I've been waiting almost 6 months since I submitted the file so it could be added.
    Ive sent a handful of Escapes and Tributes. I'm sure they'll never do the mazdas, but the Fords have been on the list for at least a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by JonCR96Z View Post
    but the Fords have been on the list for at least a year now.
    That's what bothers me, they show them as being supported when they aren't. HPT is usually the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanicboy View Post
    That's what bothers me, they show them as being supported when they aren't. HPT is usually the other way around.
    any updates on the escapes?