Thread: TSTATE9 TSTATE10 TCC Lockup problem

Potential Tuner

TSTATE9 TSTATE10 TCC Lockup problem

I was considering getting a tune by someone who uses HPT.

However, currently I am having issues with TCC lockup on my 2008 trailblazer. At steady speed, consistent throttle, and level ground, the transmission will jump in and out of lockup ever few seconds.

I have already replaced the TCC valve with the one from a Transgo SK 4l60e, installed a vette servo, new separator plate, new lockup and PWM solenoid, etc. Yet the problem remains.
    I have taken my vehicle to two different shops and none can seem to properly diagnose it. The first shop claims the PCM is commanding the transmission to lock and unlock.

Anyway, what my main question is.... I know similar tuning software offers PIDs TSTATE9 and TSTATE10 logging to help diagnose why the converter is locking and unlocking. Does HPT offer this as well?

Read my thread right below this one. At steady speed my car was commanding something like 2 duty cycle which annoyed me. Ever since disabling the converter in 3rd and having a minimum 90 and maximum 100% duty cycle, the issue has disappeared completely. I've had it done in my tune for a year and a half-ish and a TON of miles with no negative side effects so far.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Potential Tuner
    If I read your thread correctly, you basically disabled the PWM function? My PWM has already been disabled mechanically in the valve body and it did not rectify the issue.