Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coyote Cookbook, new 2011+ Tuning Book

Are there any plans to update the book for the Gen 3 Coyote and 10r80?

This really beeds to be updated . I wont pay 125$ for a guide that’s 5 years old with how much the platform has changed , plus many parameters discussed in the book have been changed according to posts in the forum.
    I really want to buy it and support the author while getting the knowledge

I would expect the cookbook to be worthless at this point.

Actually good portion of it like 90% is still up to date. Funny like some of you here want to take the shortcut on the cheap - not going to happen with those cars.

The other more expensive solution is to reach out the tuner that is willing to sell you a tune and explain a few things - you would end up spending 4x the money.

I bought it about a year ago. I agree with veeefour. it has a lot of good info that is still relevant. I also bought several other books and DVDs. there is not one book or dvd that is the best. the one thing that is odd to me is no one actually addresses the speed density to correct for Quad, offset, slope and blow through. I believe it has something to do with the patents. I'm probably wrong and its more to do with no one wants the liability.
    I learned most of my knowledge about the speed density from this forum. I've also contacted people on here asking for help and offering compensation. No one is interested. I do understand that the Ford market for tuning is not as flooded with free info like the gm side.