Thread: Change vss source from abs to hall effect

Tuner in Training

Change vss source from abs to hall effect

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows how to change the vss source on the pcm. It currently takes it from the abs module but i dont have this as its barra and zf conversion into an older car. I managed to get it started no problem by changing the pats but i need to get a vss source sorted so ill get proper gear changes.

Anyone know if i can change the vss source to hall effect with hp tuners? Maybe some one has a tune file from a bf ute without abs and I can compare the tune with what ive got.

Cheers

Advanced Tuner
    DL STD Silver.hpt

This is for a standard non turbo BF ute without ABS.
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Iirc the BF non ABS utes only had the late BTR in it not the ZF

The ZF without "everything" from the donor ZF car will not play the game even with a trick show of hall effect sensors for vss but this is iirc
    It's been a while since i read up on it
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for that mate, unfortunately I cant see anything different between a bf zf turbo tune running vss off abs sensors and the tune youve uploaded above. SCT can do it why cant hp tuners!

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for the advice Jet, I hope that isnt the case. I do have a BF F6 auto pcm with me also that has been flashed by an sct tuner x3 to suit a manual tune with vss to suit hall effect sensor at the gearbox. The bf cluster works perfect pulling the speedo from the can bus signal - this was when i was running a barra turbo with just a T5 behind it. It would be awesome if i could use the F6 pcm ive already got and switch the tune back to auto but it wont have the matching zf software!!