Thread: 06 F-150 Transient Fueling, Rich Off Throttle.

Tuner

06 F-150 Transient Fueling, Rich Off Throttle.

Hey Guys, After installing the new 60 LB/Hr injectors i'm starting to get a rich off throttle condition for a second or two. So I'm assuming that's the transient fueling. Trims are all +-3% so having it go from 14.8 to 13.0-12.5 for a split second is a lot more than just a trim being off. Everything else is running good AFR wise. I'm pretty sure that should be adjusted with the Intake Manifold Volume. I'm just curious as to what way to go. With it taking 3 1/2 min each load + driving I could see it being a 5 hour ordeal haha. I've also heard that the min pulse width can also help, but i'm not sure if that's the overall issue or not. Tune has been posed below as well as a ref.
    Truck Info:
    2006 F-150, stock everything internal.
    GT500 60lb/hr injectors.
    Vortech Supercharger.
    1440876448898.jpg
    8-29-15 Dyno.hpt

I would email support and see if the Acceleration and Deceleration transient tables can be added to your operating system. I was having trouble with a lean tip in. Adjusting the manifold volume helped a little, but increasing the values in the acceleration -> Gain tabled fixed the problem
    Previous
    2007 Mustang GT w/ Whipple supercharger
    2013 Focus ST
    2016 Volkswagen GTI

Current
    2019 Golf R

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Exley View Post
    I would email support and see if the Acceleration and Deceleration transient tables can be added to your operating system. I was having trouble with a lean tip in. Adjusting the manifold volume helped a little, but increasing the values in the acceleration -> Gain tabled fixed the problem
    Will do, i'll see if they can make them available for me! I think thats the most confusing part. It's hard sometimes to know what could be there or what should be there when it's not available.