Thread: Using Compare Mode

Tuner

Using Compare Mode

I have not been able to duplicate on the Android application, v.3.0.2 the Compare Mode screen that I saw of the iOS application. May I presume there is such a screen?

What I did so far is to select (checkmark) the laps I wanted to compare, then tap one of the Detail buttons.That takes you to a screen with a speed graph and a map.The Mode button is tapped to select COMPARE LAPS, and the Data button is tapped to select SPEED for data.

at this time, the screen has not changed, so I am asking because there seems to be a lack of documentation for the Android app.

thx

The Android version of TrackAddict has essentially the same layout as iOS... To compare laps, please follow these steps:

1) Go to the Sessions tab and tap on a recorded session to view
    2) Choose a lap that you want to compare, and click its "Detail" button (Android) or round info button (iOS)
    3) Tap the "Mode" button and select the "Compare" mode
    4) Change the right-side "Lap" selection to chose a different lap for comparison. The second lap's data should then appear in red.

You can also tap the "Select File" button above it to compare against a different session recording (be sure to select one that's at the same track). Note that the "Data" graph may not display anything for the second lap if you had selected a different file which does not contain data for the selected channel.