Thread: Can't disable traction control when TPMS detects low tire pressure

Can't disable traction control when TPMS detects low tire pressure

I'm working on a 2014 CTS-V sport that recently had drag radials put on it. The problem is, every time the tire pressure is brought lower than 35PSI the TPMS system detects it and won't let traction control be disabled, which partially defeats the purpose. I can't find anything even related to the TPMS in the tune file, am I missing something?

TPMS is not going to be in HPT.

Thats more of a body control function.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    TPMS is not going to be in HPT.

Thats more of a body control function.
    Ok, that's what I figured.

the dealer or a rogue tech on the side could correct that pressure setting in the rcdlr to avoid that situation. but that would also mean no flat tire detection on normal tires it's an easy module set up thing on tis or gds depending on the car. also don't know if that model off hand has overpressure warning also. that would throw a wrench into it

Tuner in Training
    sorry about to wake a dead thread, but i learned something a few days ago im not sure if it works on CTS, but works on ATS, there is option to disable all "sh*t" if you hold a "Disable TCS" button about a minute, and all stuff going to disable regardless of tire pressure.

Yup. Track mode. Been on the Corvettes for a while now.

Tuner in Training
    Really didnt think that its a track mode, because there is nothing on the screen, but its disables the TCS and other things whatever of other components status.