Thread: changing axis

changing axis

Is it possible to change the axis points on the early BA ecus? I have tried changing an NA ecu table axis to match a turbo one and it doesn't work. The editor changes the numbers that I put in and messes the table up. Could I be doing it wrong? I am clicking on the axis label text to the left of the table..throttle position or load value or whatever depending on what table and changing the values in the box that pops up

Only to an alowable amount of the hard code

This is done based on the strategy and for obvious reasons, but the mind boggles what could be achieved

Sometimes a hardcode can be modified but only through a beta version done at the top
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Quote Originally Posted by JETURBO View Post
    Only to an alowable amount of the hard code

This is done based on the strategy and for obvious reasons, but the mind boggles what could be achieved

Sometimes a hardcode can be modified but only through a beta version done at the top
    Post the file, and specifically what you are changing to change, including the steps you are doing, and I'll look into it for you.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

It seems to be working for bordeline knock table but when i try for Load with failed maf, map at zero airmass and map per airmass it doesnt work. i am just copy and pasting from a stock turbo file that i have
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I can't see as I'm on my work computer, but does the N/A file change those values if you enable turbo logic?
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Nah it doesn't seem to change anything