Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A580 Tuning is Here! EGS52/EGS53

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by talonstsi View Post
    what is the email for support? I had a question about why I couldn't change trans settings on a 2012 srt8 300 and if there is going to be a way to change settings on a 2005 ram 1500 mega cab.
    [email protected]

is there any way to shift manually in 2007-2010 300c srt8?

as you know this model is shiftting automatically all the time

if there is a way to shift manually and hit rev limit, it will be breaking news in my country

Tuner in Training
    I have none of those options in my transmission tabs shown in pictures above. Have things been changed for newer versions of HP than older or am I missing something?

Potential Tuner
    Hello,
    I have some questions.
    How the file is readed and writed(OBD maybe)?
    Is it working on mercedes with EGS52/53?
    What is needed to buy from you to get it done?
    Thanks in advance,
    ps Good job!

Tuner in Training
    Hi did you get a reply on this I have just read a 2005 grand Cherokee and with three different systems and all three are showing only three box,s in the auto file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicyeller View Post
    Any planned support for 2005 Grand Cherokee 5.7L Hemi TCM? Or do I use the EGS52? Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Why is the 08 challenger not in the list of vehicles. does the 08 not work with this?

in one of the screen shots you cant see the numbers!! its the box for the up-sift torque reduction 2-3!! i need to be able to see this graph please!!

Potential Tuner
    i?m working on a 2005 hemi 5.7 Magnum, that uses the nag1. when I read the car, it shows the ecm, and the tcm as reader o,k, although when I open the files, the only transmission "tune" information that I see is the transmission type manual/a580/4speed sliders. nothing else, is like if there?s no definition for this tcm... anyone can help me to explain what is my problem?
    thanks in advance
    Juan

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by juancamilo View Post
    i?m working on a 2005 hemi 5.7 Magnum, that uses the nag1. when I read the car, it shows the ecm, and the tcm as reader o,k, although when I open the files, the only transmission "tune" information that I see is the transmission type manual/a580/4speed sliders. nothing else, is like if there?s no definition for this tcm... anyone can help me to explain what is my problem?
    thanks in advance
    Juan
    I had this issue with a different vehicle in the past. The solution was getting in touch with HP Tuners ([email protected]). THey will ask you about some information and files. It might take a couple of days, but worked in my case.
    Thanks.
    DodgeBoy.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@dodgeboy2785