Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shift Rpms for Autostick?

Tuner in Training
    You can't imagine my friend face when his car reached 7000 RPM, he couldn't stop smiling.

It solved our issue and many thanks to HPTuners.
    Last edited by DXB_Tuner; 10-08-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DXB_Tuner View Post
    You don't imagine my friend face when his car reached 7000 RPM, he couldn't stop smiling.

It solved our issue and many thank to HPTuners.
    Awesome! Hopefully over the coming weeks we'll be able to implement the gear/tire stuff.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    Awesome! Hopefully over the coming weeks we'll be able to implement the gear/tire stuff.
    Great news, i believe we all waiting for that mod and by that we will be able to modify/change our front/rear end ratio with no problems.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    I sent over some unsupported info logs for 2012 vehicles of the latest tcm releases. Any chance when we will see the added and the additional tables added to the current supported cal id's?
    Thanks
    AJ

Quote Originally Posted by HemitunerAJ View Post
    I sent over some unsupported info logs for 2012 vehicles of the latest tcm releases. Any chance when we will see the added and the additional tables added to the current supported cal id's?
    Thanks
    AJ
    I do not seen any emails regarding unsupported TCMs. Please re-send them to support

Thanks!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    I do not seen any emails regarding unsupported TCMs. Please re-send them to support

Thanks!
    Interesting, I received a response with a ticket number, I will resend
    Thanks
    AJ

Waking up this old post.
    Can you guys point me at the tables for raising shift points?

Thanks,
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

I've been trying to bump the shift points up to 5800

I addressed Fuel Cutoff:
    RPM Limit Drive: Moved entire table to 6600
    Autostick 1: Just 1st gear so it's 5800
    Fuel Cutoff: 6300
    Maximum RPM: 6300

I addressed
    TCM RPM Limit: 6000
    ECT RPM Limit: Entire table set to 6600
    EOT RPM Limit: 5800 / 4000

Transmission | Auto Shift Speed
    WOT | Normal

Output RPMS are 1400 - 2650 - 4150 - 5800

Autostick I just see "Coasting Downshift"

I still shift at in the high 5500 range. I did see on the sticky that you should re-read your full tune after upgrading to 3.0 so I will try that tonight.

2016-03-09_1928.png2016-03-09_1927.png
    Last edited by Pector55; 03-10-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    2013 Dodge Challenger RT Plus - Shaker

Please Keep us updated?
    I would love to get a copy of your tune just to learn by in reading compare and change logs to how you move around in the tune.

Thanks
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

Advanced Tuner
    I Have just tried reading a Jeep fitted with Sprintex kit, but when trying to read the controller it say's unlocker not supported was there anything special you got the controller to read when sprintex kit is fitted?

Tuner in Training
    is there any upgrades on the Cherokee 2012 Pcm? I would like to change the shift points.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant LS1 View Post
    I Have just tried reading a Jeep fitted with Sprintex kit, but when trying to read the controller it say's unlocker not supported was there anything special you got the controller to read when sprintex kit is fitted?
    Email Support

Quote Originally Posted by barton View Post
    is there any upgrades on the Cherokee 2012 Pcm? I would like to change the shift points.

If it's equipped with the 65RFE transmission.... http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...1-Beta-Testing

Mark,

Once you do a full read, do you have to do a full write or any special init of the TCM to make the settings take affect?

Quote Originally Posted by Pector55 View Post
    Mark,

Once you do a full read, do you have to do a full write or any special init of the TCM to make the settings take affect?
    There is only Write Entire available for EGS52/EGS53. Just perform that and the changes will be written to the TCM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    There is only Write Entire available for EGS52/EGS53. Just perform that and the changes will be written to the TCM.
    That may be my problem. I did a full read but I only write the calibration and not the OS (bottom part). I will try that before the drive home to see if my shift points change. If that doesn't work I'll follow up on my support ticket with the details. I've just been trying to rule out any user error before bothering you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pector55 View Post
    That may be my problem. I did a full read but I only write the calibration and not the OS (bottom part). I will try that before the drive home to see if my shift points change. If that doesn't work I'll follow up on my support ticket with the details. I've just been trying to rule out any user error before bothering you guys.
    Just for clarity purposes....

GPEC2 (ECM) Write Calibration - This will perform a Write Calibration on the ECM. Will write any Engine changes you have made. This will not write any of the transmission changes you have made.

EGS53 (TCM) Write Entire - This will perform a Write Entire on the TCM. This will write any Transmission changes you have made.

If you are making changes to both the Engine Parameters and Transmission parameters, you need to perform both the Write Calibration on the ECM and the Write Entire on the TCM.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is very helpful sir. I was not doing the bottom part and I have an EGS53.

Quick follow up - writing entire on the EGS53 fixed things. She shifted at 5800 as expected. It wasn't so much that I want to shift higher. I just want to be clear how to for later mods so thank you.

Tuner in Training
    This looks to be a great product, certainly 10 x's better support than Diablo.

So I need to ask the question if you guys fully support 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L 8 speed Automatic's? One of the most exciting thing's would be able to apply auto shift RPM's for the automatic. Diablo Sport appears to be having a problem achieving that. Sorry sometimes referred to as AutoUpShift.

I would go nuts if my car could use the HP Tuner to apply shift points at defined RPM levels.

Also is there a list of what is available out of the box for this tuner? For my car I am very limited with the Diablo Trinity.
    In addition, does the Tuner require an unlocked PCM for my car, I have one from Diablo Sport, if it is needed>

I have ready, already, a lot of good info within this Forum.

Thank you and I have not even purchased your product yet!