Thread: 2015 Sierra tune issues

2015 Sierra tune issues

hi guys,

last night was tuning a sierra 2015 on dyno had all types of issues first file I wrote on it truck had like 16 deg of timing in it and I would get wat I command then I adjusted the MAF for AFR err and re ran it on dyno when u step on the throttle for wot timing falls on its face to 0 and ramps to 5 degrees. in the log nothing is taking timing out I kept trying for an hour or so with different changes everytime then I went back to stock tune and started again from there timing was good same tune as the one that pulled timing however no it wont go beyond 15 degrees I even tried In minimum spark to set it all to 24 still get only 15 degrees of timing did anyone have this issue is it an operating system problem it happens only with some of the 2015 not all of them 2014 never had this issue,

I have a 2014 Sierra on the Dyno right now, I'm able to get the command timing where I want it, but I can't get the PE in enable. Here's my file so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by TheDastardlyDuo View Post
    I have a 2014 Sierra on the Dyno right now, I'm able to get the command timing where I want it, but I can't get the PE in enable. Here's my file so far.
    take a closer look at your PE Delay settings.

I have since gone through all the PE delay settings and zero'd them out. I am able to get the EQ ratio to activate for part of the pull now, but then it goes back to 1 (from ~.85). Here are the most current file and data log.
    Have a few thousand files I can share. I'm not on here often so please email me. [email protected]

On my cell... Is peak tq table maxed??

This one did the trick
    Have a few thousand files I can share. I'm not on here often so please email me. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jarrah View Post
    hi guys,

last night was tuning a sierra 2015 on dyno had all types of issues first file I wrote on it truck had like 16 deg of timing in it and I would get wat I command then I adjusted the MAF for AFR err and re ran it on dyno when u step on the throttle for wot timing falls on its face to 0 and ramps to 5 degrees. in the log nothing is taking timing out I kept trying for an hour or so with different changes everytime then I went back to stock tune and started again from there timing was good same tune as the one that pulled timing however no it wont go beyond 15 degrees I even tried In minimum spark to set it all to 24 still get only 15 degrees of timing did anyone have this issue is it an operating system problem it happens only with some of the 2015 not all of them 2014 never had this issue,
    Zero the Humidity Adder Dry & Humidity spark tables.

Russ Kemp

Quote Originally Posted by TheDastardlyDuo View Post
    This one did the trick
    What was the problem ?
    could you tell me which table used to correct it

Thanks in advance

mods on truck, and how much did it make on the dyno?
    09 Pontiac G8GT LSA conversion & cammed (HP Tuned)
    07 Trailblazer SS Cammed & Nitrous Fed (HP Tuned)