Thread: PLEASE HELP: MAF - LTFT Histogram Issues

Tuner in Training

PLEASE HELP: MAF - LTFT Histogram Issues

Hi,

I've been using HPTuners since 2011. My old computer crashed and now I downloaded the 2.24 and 2.25 (Beta) version to my new computer (Windows 8).

I am trying to log MAF - LTFT on a C7 unfortunately when I create this Histogram I'm not getting any MAF Hz columns and its only showing one column.

I double checked that the Mass Air Flow PID is in the Primary Table so I ruled out that issue. I also tried entering the Hz values (0 150 300 450 600 750.....15000) for the MAF manually into Labels for the Col (Top) Axis Headers in the Histogram Configuration but that also doesn't change anything.

Screenshot MAF-LTFT.jpg

I really need someone to assist me with this issue, cause I tried reading around and searching in the Forum but didn't find anyone facing the same issues.

This is my first post and I've been reading this Forum for a longtime now.

I will be grateful if someone can come up with a solution to what I'm facing.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SaudAlQaydi; 10-21-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Here is how my MAF - LTFT histogram is setup... I didn't have to enter anything manually like headers or anything.

1. On the "General & Plot" tab, I selected the "LTFT" sensor

2. On the "Row & Col Axis", I selected the "MAF Airflow vs. Output Frequency" table (col sensor of "Mass Air Flow Freq." gets selected automatically and all headers get inserted automatically, etc.)

That's it - done. Obviously, you can setup colors, etc as well...

Same thing can be done for STFT (just select STFT sensor instead of LTFT sensor obviously).

Hope that helps.

click on the button just to the right of Histogram 12, Go to your MAF histrogram, click the second tab and add the MAF table. you are logging the LTFT pid into nothing.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    Here is how my MAF - LTFT histogram is setup... I didn't have to enter anything manually like headers or anything.

1. On the "General & Plot" tab, I selected the "LTFT" sensor

2. On the "Row & Col Axis", I selected the "MAF Airflow vs. Output Frequency" table (col sensor of "Mass Air Flow Freq." gets selected automatically and all headers get inserted automatically, etc.)

That's it - done. Obviously, you can setup colors, etc as well...

Same thing can be done for STFT (just select STFT sensor instead of LTFT sensor obviously).

Hope that helps.
    That's how I used to do it before but with the older version of HPTuners, but now the "MAF Airflow vs. Output Frequency" doesn't show.

And now when I choose Mass Air Flow Freq. Sensor or PID for the Histogram I'm not getting the Columns and their values.

Advanced Tuner
    I'm using the latest (or very close to the latest) version of 2.24. Haven't started using 2.25.... Works fine for me in 2.24.

have you polled your ECM yet since re-installing? Maybe that is the problem...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    click on the button just to the right of Histogram 12, Go to your MAF histrogram, click the second tab and add the MAF table. you are logging the LTFT pid into nothing.
    Thanks man that helped, the grey font never helps. Finally ready to log now.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    I'm using the latest (or very close to the latest) version of 2.24. Haven't started using 2.25.... Works fine for me in 2.24.

have you polled your ECM yet since re-installing? Maybe that is the problem...
    Thanks for the assistance. Higgs Boson mentioned something that made me notice the grey font and the empty bit, now it should work fine