Thread: tuning literature for Dodge

Tuner in Training

tuning literature for Dodge

Does anyone know of any tuning literature or tuning books that can be purchased for tuning on Dodge?

The Tuning School is supposed to have some materials available for Dodge by the end of the year.

Tuner in Training
    I've often wondered where the guys who tune Chryslers learned how to do it. I figure there has to be someone out their teaching it. Hopefully everyone isn't just figuring it out as they go.

I've just been figuring it out as I go with my srt caliber. Hasn't been the easiest thing to learn on I must say. Generally understand the concept, and have a good feel for the limits with things like spark, boost, and fuel for safety. But been fighting like crazy trying to keep the throttle open above 16psi

Quote Originally Posted by LilJayV10 View Post
    I've often wondered where the guys who tune Chryslers learned how to do it. I figure there has to be someone out their teaching it. Hopefully everyone isn't just figuring it out as they go.
    Read, ask, read, fail, read some more, ask some more, fail some more......I think you get the picture :-) Just like GM or Ford....took me over 10 years to get where i am today on GM and now trying to expand to Ford and Dodge, like starting all over again. Alot of differences from my GM Knowledge base but helps for sure.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]