Thread: ZR1 injector Data for an LS1

ZR1 injector Data for an LS1

Looking for some good injector data for an 02 LS1 Camaro PCM. The car was running LS3 fuel injectors with no problems and had great drivability making 502 RWHP @ 102 DC. I just changed them out for a a set of ZR1/LSA fuel injectors from a 2014 CTSV. I used injector data that I found on HPtuners and now the car is down 20 HP, runs like crap and the fueling is all over. I made three pulls all between 501.7 and 502.2 today on the dyno, made the injector change and now I can't get over 477.6 just an hr later. The AFR leaned out from a 12.5 to a 13.4, maf changes of over 10% will not get it back to 12.5 and its blowing black smoke during the pull.Also the vehicle will barley start or hold an idle. I think the data must be wrong. If you have something, let me know.

Thank You

Advanced Tuner
    No-one replied?

I have the same need. Would someone kindly share accurate LS9 injector data in LS1 form?

Ask and yee shall get....

It is in EFI live format...all you have to do is in Excell copy and paste special>values>transpose

Ed M

Update -- I'll make it easier for you..Also I wish I knew who to give props to for this but thank you who ever you were.....

Ed M
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mowton; 05-10-2016 at 12:59 PM.
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    I just tried pasting the LS1 tables into a '98 PCM using HPT 4.0.12 and the short pulse adder values (EFI B4005) are not pasting into the tables correctly. After pasting in the values, some cells are 0's, some are significantly lower (up to 35%) and some are significantly higher (up to 41%). Manually typing the desired values into the cells behaves the same way. Suggestions?
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Advanced Tuner
    i used those same data in my buddies ls1 and they work just fine

Advanced Tuner
    Support said it had to do with the designed floating point limitations in the PCM and how it rounds to the nearest value.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Old thread I know, but thanks Ed!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Ask and yee shall get....

It is in EFI live format...all you have to do is in Excell copy and paste special>values>transpose

Ed M

Update -- I'll make it easier for you..Also I wish I knew who to give props to for this but thank you who ever you were.....

Ed M
    its a old thread but i have a question
    on the spreadsheet it lists most everthing except short pulse limit and also injection timing boundary .Is that data available or is the data on a stock 411 pcm sufficient ?
    Also im using a vaccum referenced pressure regulator and would like to know if i still flatline the Flow rate to what my pressure is and also do the same with the offset table or leave as provided?
    Thanks in advance

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    vacuum ref = flatline always....due to the regulator mechanically adjusting the flow rate for the manifold pressure changes which keeps the delta between the manifold and the rail the same.

the multiple dimensions of these tables are used to correct varying flow caused by delta pressure changes when the regulator always runs at a fixed pressure.

think of it like this:
    vacuum ref = mechanical delta flow control
    fixed pressure = electronic delta flow control (ecu)

tried to state the same thing a few ways, hopefully one of them makes sense
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    vacuum ref = flatline always....due to the regulator mechanically adjusting the flow rate for the manifold pressure changes which keeps the delta between the manifold and the rail the same.

the multiple dimensions of these tables are used to correct varying flow caused by delta pressure changes when the regulator always runs at a fixed pressure.

think of it like this:
    vacuum ref = mechanical delta flow control
    fixed pressure = electronic delta flow control (ecu)

tried to state the same thing a few ways, hopefully one of them makes sense
    makes sense still have a question as far as the data for these is concerned
    Does anyone know what the short pulse numbers and if the offset tables are correct ?