Thread: Eric Brooks Melbourne visit 17, 18 and 19th November

Advanced Tuner

Cool Eric Brooks Melbourne visit 17, 18 and 19th November

Eric will be at VCM Australia next week. I have put my name down to attend one of the Mustang OS days that VMC Austalia emailed me about. Places are limited and you should email Steve Tayler [email protected] to reserve a spot.

Here was the message sent to us:

Code:
    We are pleased to announce that Eric Brooks from HP Tuners USA will be visiting us to help us learn the new
    Ford Mustang operating system. We plan to have 3 days of Q&A with Eric over the 17th, 18th & 19th of November.

If you are interested in attending one of these days please - email [email protected]
    Anyone else attending?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    who's doing the translating for Eric?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

We will just add "y'all" and "don't mean you can be to" to half the sentences and she'll be bonza mate weeeee
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Advanced Tuner
    I'm fixin to attend
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Tuner in Training
    Is Eric coming to Perth?

Advanced Tuner
    Flights and accommodation booked last week. I fly in Monday arvo, and out Wednesday night.
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Looking forward to meeting all you guys.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    I'm fixin to attend
    Feeling like a bit of tool...Gents I won't be attending, thanks to those that have offered assistance/wanted to catch up
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Tuner
    Gone quiet in here atm, How did it all go to the guys that were lucky enough to be able to attend?

Advanced Tuner
    JVK, it was excellent with Eric and Chris from HP Tuners being there. Eric ran the presentation and he has done some really exciting and excellent work on the Mustang (e.g. nGauge). There is talk of a release of a flash box but I think most of us agreed that we don't need it if we can get the nGauge working with the Australian Fords. There is a rumour going around another tuning product (not SCT) will release it in about two weeks but I think we all know what two weeks means

I believe VCM showed Eric the challenges in tuning FG Falcons and he now has an understanding of what is required and, once he can get some time, will be doing some work around the calibration tables. There was also a request about high powered cars (40+psi, not HPT tuned) having issues with check lights coming on. Eric is going to have a look at the ZF tables to see if there is a work around for this. When the Eric can do these I believe HPT will step ahead of SCT.

Eric is one very smart man He is truly an asset for HPT.

A big thanks has to go to VCM Australia for organising this and their hospitality.

Anyway, that was my take on it.

Advanced Tuner
    I thoroughly enjoyed it also. The entire VCM/autotechnique team made us feel very welcome. Was great to finally meet Eric and Darryl. As Darryl mentioned Eric has made huge impact with Mustang tuning and is also committed to improving the Falcon variant support for us also. It Eric is chasing a few things for me at the moment in regards to ZF so see what comes of that. But definitely some big things coming from HPT in the next 12 months
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Tuner
    Thanks for the update guys, Its good to hear it was a good turnout with good info and new products and options.
    Go Eric,HP and Vcm, and you guys on the forum for the great info over the last year.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by JVK; 12-01-2015 at 12:54 AM.