Thread: 2010 SRT8 Jeep TCM tuning

2010 SRT8 Jeep TCM tuning

Untitled (1).png

Looking at the Part Throttle Shift table.

What is the switch that determines whether the TCM decides if it's in Normal, Performance or Winter mode?

Tuner in Training
    Logging trans parameters on Friday on damp roads, I noticed winter mode enable during some wheel spin in the middle of a first gear pull, so that is one factor for winter mode. As soon as traction was regained, the mode immediately switched back to normal. I do not know yet what other factors may trigger winter mode, but winter is coming...

Aggressive driving inputs push you into the performance shift schedule, if I recall correctly, it will shift somewhere between the two (Normal, Performance) when aggressive driving is observed based on how aggressive the driver is, with the maximum aggressiveness reaching the shift speeds set in the performance shift schedule. There is a performance factor table in there that you can see what inputs it is looking at to determine this (accel, braking, etc.)
    Last edited by CrucialVelocity; 11-17-2015 at 09:26 AM.
    Crucial Velocity Radio... Listen to some tunes while your tuning! http://crucialvelocity.ca

Untitled (2).png

Is that the factor table you mentioned?

Tuner in Training
    Yes, that is the one i was thinking of.
    Crucial Velocity Radio... Listen to some tunes while your tuning! http://crucialvelocity.ca

Untitled (3).png

So what dictates when Sport mode is enabled?

Senior Tuner
    I believe sport mode is selectable mode on newer models via the dashboard, not something the TCM is switching into and out of. If you have an older model car, the various sport mode adjustments may not be functional.