Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.5 EcoBoost Advice?

I was testing raising driver demand to get gigher boost, but i got no result with this method.I would rather raise boost and then adjust driver demand to match what you are getting.
    Last edited by caniggia; 06-14-2016 at 04:24 AM.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

It seems that there's either a table I'm missing that is still holding me to the stock settings, or I'm thinking that I set the WOT/WOP Pedal start/end lower (460/545 vs 1023/1023) and it's bypassing driver demand?

As-is, my desired TIP is limited to 52.66 inHg and my Engine Brake Torque is limited to 353 ft-lb, which is 100% stock.

Yes, it's bypassing driver demand.
    What happens if you raise desired TIP?
    www.hd-customs.pl

I only 3 settings for desired TIP. My max is 88 inHg. The TIP max at 100% wgdc is increased, so at 22 lb/min it's 55 inHg and at 45 lb/min it's 85 inHg.

send me stock and tune to info at hd-customs dot pl so i can take a look, also log.
    www.hd-customs.pl

I am working on a major Ecoboost template update. Lots of things coming.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I am working on a major Ecoboost template update. Lots of things coming.
    Awesome, looking forward to it. Just looking at the 2015-2016 EcoBoost HPT files in the repository, the 2013-2014 are missing a LOT of tables. I've pretty much run out of ways of tuning my 2014 SHO, there seems to be several tables I need access to that are missing.
    Last edited by metroplex; 06-15-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Eric for president, 'nuff said.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

What's the eta

Hopefully something for the 2010 SHO. I read this entire thread and looking at mine I have almost none of the needed tables everyone is talking about.

I looked at the 2015-2016 HPT files and while they have more of the necessary tables, they are still missing quite a few. Hopefully whenever HPTuners releases the big EcoBoost update that these are filled in. I've been sending in table requests whenever I find ones that are missing. The hard part is convincing them that they are missing and identifying the table numbers for ones that don't exist on any of the HPT files.

So the question is does 3.2 contain these updates?

It doesn't appear so. I just checked and the tables are essentially still the same. HPTuners mentioned a big project they were focused on (must be the 3.2 release) and now they're focusing on the EcoBoost.

The changelog for 3.2 mentions something about the FRPP Control Packs for EcoBoost 3.5 and Coyote. I think they may be the aftermarket crate engine/ECU kits.
    Last edited by metroplex; 06-20-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Eric, think we are all excited to see

Quote Originally Posted by metroplex View Post
    I looked at the 2015-2016 HPT files and while they have more of the necessary tables, they are still missing quite a few. Hopefully whenever HPTuners releases the big EcoBoost update that these are filled in. I've been sending in table requests whenever I find ones that are missing. The hard part is convincing them that they are missing and identifying the table numbers for ones that don't exist on any of the HPT files.
    It isnt hard to get me to add it, I just have the time. With the 3.2 update out, I am back to working on these misc. parameter adds.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Eric we are all patiently waiting for the big 3.5 ecoboost update! Put us over the top so we can really work these things!
    Last edited by zfgracing; 06-21-2016 at 05:35 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    made some decent progress with my ecoboost f150 tune yesterday. nice mid range punch and throttle response. i think this will hold him over until we get the full Ecoboost unlocked. Thanx for your hard work Mr. Eric. still getting crazy knock tho. check this out guys, let me know how im messing up

16-06-20 18-26-27.hpl

The spark retard looks normal, my 2014 SHO in factory stock trim with 87 octane will sometimes have 7* spark retard at WOT.

Does anyone have any suggestions about the 2010 SHO? The computers are different and it appears I'm missing tons of parameters.

Attached is what I believe to be my stock 2010 file, but I bought the car used and it had at the very least brakes and a K&N... not sure if it has a tune.

I would appreciate a comparison to others' 2010 files just to be sure my tune is stock. And if you guys have pointers, or a working tune that I can compare to, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks stock to me. There are more tables missing for sure, but it has the WOT shift RPM parameters that are missing from my 2014 SHO.