Thread: 2.25 segment swap and 2.24 2 bar os

Lightbulb 2.25 segment swap and 2.24 2 bar os

Okay, my issue is with the 2.25 2 bar os. I tuned a vehicle and had to use 2.25 to do a segment swap for the 4l80. Now I have installed a turbo and need to change to a 2 bar os but the os tab is blank in the 2.25 and I cannot open the file in 2.24. If I retune with 2.24 I lose my segment swap and the transmission will not function as intended.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

You can't change an enhanced/modded OS to another enhanced/modded OS. Only from a base/stock OS to an enhanced/modded OS.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

So my best bet is to tune off the end of the 1 bar using the existing 2.25 tune with the segment swap?

Or what if I load the 2 bar OS on the base 2.24 file and then segment swap the engine section to the current 2.25 file?

Ok it worked, I went back and made the base file I started with in the 2.24 version a 2 bar OS tune, then went into my 2.25 file that we have been running with the segment swap for the 80 and did another segment swap for the rest of the system and now I have the full 2 bar setup in the 2.25 version