Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 mustang detonation tipin limit and anticlick tipin torque limits

Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    looking at your log the tip in is clearly being controlled by the throttle. For the 2015 mustang under airflow> general> desired airmass logic set managed tip in to 0. Below that you have throttle rate limit, this is what you are disabling.
    I have now tune made by someone else, i recived it with some populat supercharger kit. Drivability with this tune sucks, but its free of this issue. Difference is that his tune there has stock value 40% and mine is 17%, but no of them has 0 there. For now i had no time to do more tests because it's freeze cold here and one thing i made now i copied my engine torque tables to custom tune of supercharger and it has now good drivability.
    So soon i'll figure it out.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Anticlunk limit is caused by wrong configured speed density... Finally 100% success. Table Map Max Delta above BP, if this one is wrong confugured, it makes this limit.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by caniggia View Post
    Anticlunk limit is caused by wrong configured speed density... Finally 100% success. Table Map Max Delta above BP, if this one is wrong confugured, it makes this limit.
    You mean Calc MAP Max? What do you mean "Configured wrong"?

Senior Tuner
    Nevermind I see it. This is very similar to the dodge world where we get a ton of surging and engine shut down by error measured between actual MAP and calculated MAP. Dodge has the ability to completely disable calculated MAP and run purely on the sensor and do no error checking.

Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    Nevermind I see it. This is very similar to the dodge world where we get a ton of surging and engine shut down by error measured between actual MAP and calculated MAP. Dodge has the ability to completely disable calculated MAP and run purely on the sensor and do no error checking.
    how do you do that? disable sensed map or enable it? baro learn? etc.

Advanced Tuner
    under engine diag set the error limit stupid high

Tuning Addict
    OK, I think I'm posting this in the right place - perhaps not - don't know, but does anyone know for sure "exactly" what does what in the (Fuel Cut Torque Ratio) and (Spark Only Torque Ratio) tables... I know this has been asked and addressed a few times - even thought I was doing it right going by what I had read only to find out I wasn't...

Can someone possibly clarify this for me - how I think this works is like this - 1's in the (Fuel Cut Torque Ratio) table disables it / 0's in the (Spark Only Torque Ratio) table disables this... Is that right? I was changing the 1's to 0's in the (Fuel Cut Torque Ratio) table only to find that it was creating torque management and only when put back to 1's did the torque management for the corresponding instances disappear - I thought this was supposed to be the other way around?

Anyway, does anyone 100% know what does what? Thank You...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

ghuggins - This is an old post that attempts to explain those parameters. I couldn't find it, but murfie posted a decent explanation some time ago.

https://www.hptuners.com/forum/showt...t+torque+ratio
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP