Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats up with MAF1 table in 6th GEN cal??

Im getting some modded Camaros starting started to exceed that 8550 Hz window. How are you rescaling the top end of the MAF. If you just interpolate between the 8550 to 15000, do you do a write entire to upload or just write calibrations ?

got a picture of it ?

Just edit it to whatever you like!! On PD setups with large inlets that hit 10K hz max I always give me much more room in the lower HZ ranges for better resolution

Same thing with lt4 z06s with Procharger’s and 3” MAF tubes, they need more range then stock 11k hz

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Quote Originally Posted by WS6HUMMER View Post
    So I'm tuning a cammed 6th gen camaro and just noticed the MAF curve jumping from 8550 to 15000hz like in the original post. Seems like fueling would be stuck with one value for the higher RPM's, please tell me I'm missing something.
    Controller will interpolate between 8550 & 15000 Hz

Western New York's Performance Headquarters

Hey guys, when you rescale this table can you add "cells" to the axis? or will i have to add my new limit to the last cell, and interpolate the axis.
    This means i would need to readjust the complete maf table?

Quote Originally Posted by Eperformance View Post
    Hey guys, when you rescale this table can you add "cells" to the axis? or will i have to add my new limit to the last cell, and interpolate the axis.
    This means i would need to readjust the complete maf table?
    unfortunately that's exactly what you have to do