Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins NOW SUPPORTED

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeOD View Post
    The 04 I tuned takes 5:30 to flash.
    I flashed my 05 a few times now and it's 10min every time, think I have just gotten spoiled with the GM and Ford stuff and sub 5min flashes lol
    15 C7Z M7

Tuner in Training
    Yea about 10 mins for my 05 as well. I noticed the Beta is gone from my home page. I already sent a request to get it back. I've had to do this before.... Im hoping this is due to fixing the fueling issue with the 04.5 and up trucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Blevins View Post
    Yea about 10 mins for my 05 as well. I noticed the Beta is gone from my home page. I already sent a request to get it back. I've had to do this before.... Im hoping this is due to fixing the fueling issue with the 04.5 and up trucks?
    What fueling issue?

Tuner in Training
    Maybe im confused but on my thread about fuel rate dropping on me i was told to wait for the 1st to 2nd week of January for an update that only seems to be affecting the 04.5 and up trucks. I asked if it was directed twards my thread i got no response so assumed it was.

Tuner in Training Matt@HPTuners's Avatar
    Maybe im confused but on my thread about fuel rate dropping on me i was told to wait for the 1st to 2nd week of January for an update that only seems to be affecting the 04.5 and up trucks. I asked if it was directed twards my thread i got no response so assumed it was.
    You'll see an update thread here when the update/fix is released.

Thanks,

-Matt

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt@HPTuners View Post
    You'll see an update thread here when the update/fix is released.

Thanks,

-Matt
    Thanks for the updated info Matt. Much appreciated.

Tuner
    Thanks for the updated info Matt. Much appreciated.
    Matt any update on this?

Potential Tuner
    HELLO FRIENDS

I HAVE A PROBLEM.

OCCUPY YOUR HELP SOMEONE COULD HELP ME WITH FILE IN STOCK FOR CUMMINS 2010 RAM 2500 6.7 .

ESQUAD WHEN DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE failed ME AND DAMAGE. He throws me U1601 and U0100 CODE .

HOPE CAN HELP ME I'M ALREADY HEAD

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ING_TAPIZ View Post
    HELLO FRIENDS

I HAVE A PROBLEM.

OCCUPY YOUR HELP SOMEONE COULD HELP ME WITH FILE IN STOCK FOR CUMMINS 2010 RAM 2500 6.7 .

ESQUAD WHEN DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE failed ME AND DAMAGE. He throws me U1601 and U0100 CODE .

HOPE CAN HELP ME I'M ALREADY HEAD
    2010 Cummins is not currently supported by HP Tuners. You may have to find a dealer to recover the ECU.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Very nice update. Thanks!

Very nice update. Thanks!
    what update? please explain

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    what update? please explain
    Sorry, the new version of the beta in the last couple of days, has the text descriptions for the limiters. There were also some changes in some of the PIDs. It seems to have come almost exactly when Matt said it would.

There seems to have been some other changes to do with main timing, but I'm not sure on that yet.

Paul

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    Sorry, the new version of the beta in the last couple of days, has the text descriptions for the limiters. There were also some changes in some of the PIDs. It seems to have come almost exactly when Matt said it would.

There seems to have been some other changes to do with main timing, but I'm not sure on that yet.

Paul
    I noticed the default RPM value for the "Torque Cut C - M/T" has changed in this recent update. Has anyone verified if changing that value to something closer to 5000 is removing the limit on RPMs above 4600'ish that the '05 trucks were experiencing? Or is that limit still there?

I'll be excited to get a chance to take a gander at the text descriptions on the protection factors in the scanner.

Has anyone else noticed that since updating to beta 2.25.2862 that boost and rail pressure in the charts section of the scanner seem to only be able to be read in psi? Even if you select kPa and MPa respectively, the numbers are still in psi. Not a big deal but I felt it should be noted. On the plus side, my graphs now work as they should, which is really nice. Before they would only work when connected to the truck.

Tuner in Training
    I had noticed that, but a later version has it fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    I had noticed that, but a later version has it fixed.
    Thanks, looks like I need to update again then.

Advanced Tuner
    Truck is an 04.5. Is there no fuel system items to log in the scanner? Only "channels" supported is RPM, speed, tp, map, iat, ect, calculated engine load and a few others. Not a single fuel related channel. I'm assuming this is the former "PID" list. Am I missing something?
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Tuner
    Have you updated to the latest software? I have all the fuel channels on my 05, on mine it's under engine/fuel/diesel in the scanner channel list
    15 C7Z M7

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffo60 View Post
    Have you updated to the latest software? I have all the fuel channels on my 05, on mine it's under engine/fuel/diesel in the scanner channel list
    Yeah? I don't even have a fuel option lol! I assume it is the latest, I downloaded it last night. Do you mind checking your version so I can compare? I have 3.0.7.
    Last edited by mcfarlnd; 02-03-2016 at 06:19 PM.
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by mcfarlnd View Post
    Yeah? I don't even have a fuel option lol! I assume it is the latest, I downloaded it last night. Do you mind checking your version so I can compare? I have 3.0.7.
    Select Edit/View/Advanced in the menu bar.