Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 Coyote trans trunc after all settings disabled/maxed

I tested today all values to set to 1000 and that don't help. But I tried again to fight with speeddensity and setting map vs max airmass and now it happens occasional, so I know which way to go.
    As anticlunk limit was caused by Map Max Delta above BP, this it by this.
    Thinking what correlation is in this 2 cases.
    Last edited by caniggia; 04-29-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Any news in this? I have 3 cars now with same problem, no tranny settings works for that.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Tuner
    Hey Pawel - interesting, I would like to assist you in finding the issue. Any meaningful Calibration or Log-information on that ? Standard OS ?

Mark

That's only in boosted application on std os. No this problem in roush os, problem is also when I use for test all roush parameters in stock os. Always below 2500 rpm. Log sais trans trunc even if all limits are of, even is not off, but also not maxed. All im EU calibrations

Guys, I made some progress on this I think. Who has a car that can test?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Grab the latest beta.

There are 3 new switches added to manual transmission V8 Mustangs.

In Engine>Airflow>Electronic Throttle>Pedal, Tip In Management Switch. Disabling this will turn off some of the background torque rate limits when you are tipping on and off the throttle. Plummer is testing this now, as his car was hitting this limit.

In Engine>Torque Management>Pass By, Pass By Torque Limit. Disabling this will get weird of this goofy noise control logic. I don't think this shows up as a torque source, but if you have some weird spark at part throttle , tiping in, and spark source is showing torque control, this is probably it. This is disabled on most US Mustangs, but is probably enabled in Euro markets, where they have tighter noise restrictions. The GT350 for whatever reason has this enabled, even the US version.....

Lastly, I found a Gearbox Torque limit switch, located in Trans>Torque Management>General, Gear Box Torque Limit. Disable this, and see if the weird torque limits you guys are seeing go away. Please report back.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    Where can we download this beta?

Great info, ill test this soon

Quote Originally Posted by sandeale View Post
    Where can we download this beta?
    Email support, give them your serial number, and ask for it.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    My 2014 GT500 has the pedal>tip in mgmt switch, but not the others. I'll disable it and see what happens

I received confirmation that this is working. I will finish adding this to the aftermarket calibrations today, so tomorrow all the S550 V8s will have these parameters.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

This works perfect, but I found similar limits in auto EU calibrations after 2016 that limits downshifts below 60km/h, I reported it to support, please take a look.

Tuning Addict
    So from post here and other threads I raised the BP table WAY up - above any boost level the engine should ever see at those corresponding rpm points - I also fixed some of the main tq limit settings that I had setup incorrectly testing and killed this tq limit - track car ran the best it ever has at the road course this last Thanksgiving weekend - owner's back in love with it I think - no longer killing throttle or having other issues during shifts or torqueing up going up and over and down ridges... Owner thinks the issue is 100% fixed - I really hope so... Thank You Eric, everyone on here and HPT...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

I do not recommen to disable the Torque modul switch in the engine torque section! It disable all torque based controls. also the idle rpm control! after disable the torque switch, the idle rpm is instability.

Tuning Addict
    Here are the changes I made to the tune - It's a whipple stage 2 - runs VERY well now... Still a little jumpy on take off, but not bad...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~

Tuning Addict
    Raised the BP and killed the trans tq switch - took care of a lot of issues...

~Greg Huggins~