Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 03-05 SCI Scanner Information

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by poulioteri View Post
    The additional PID'S don't show up after deleting vehicle data file and repolling vehicle. Just installed 3.0.44.
    It could be a bug in the scanner from recent updates. I haven't scanned my truck in a while, now. So I can't verify at the moment. But I've seen more than a couple reports of folks who used to have the enhanced PIDs working in their scanner lose them after an update.

Tuner in Training
    Is there another way to tell if the OS has been applied?
    SOLD - 05.5 3500 5.9 | G56 | CM848 ECU | HPT "Pretty Fast" Tune | FASS 95 | Custom 5in Intake | Straight 4in |
    SOLD - 08 F450 6.4 | 5R110W | Modified | ? Tow Tune | Custom 4" |

New - 12 Ram 4500 6.7 | G56 | CM2200 | RaceMe | Straight 4" | K&N Drop in

Tuner in Training
    Very new to this (and its an old thread lol). Just reading up on this it would be nice to have the parameters available with this update to help tune my 03 (CM845). Will this work on it?
    As well, once its flashed do i have to tune the truck based off of that tune only for it to work? Reason i ask is i put together a optimized stock tune that is based off the stock tuning, and i am wondering if i will have to redo it now?

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    i know this is an old thread but im kind of confused i followed the directions and i understand i have to hit write entire but do i have to do this for every tune re save them with the extended datastreams or if i do it one time does it save for every other tune or truck ? , also does this have to be on a stock file ? i started to do it on a file ive already messed with and currently have on my truck

Tuner in Training
    I just read a paper stating that some of the 2011 and newer cummins have a sotf code modification. Would that code modification also be available for the cm848 (2004.5+) trucks?

2013+