Thread: 2014-2016 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger Tuning Services needed

Potential Tuner

2014-2016 Jeep Wrangler Supercharger Tuning Services needed

Can anyone point me to a Tuner that has Experience tuning Supercharged JK Wranglers (Edelbrock/Magnuson)?

Ive got a 2016 Wrangler that I want to add a Edelbrock Eforce charger. Edelbrock says that their only options are sell me a 2014 kit with SCT tuner and I would have to get a 2014 PCM, get it programmed to my 2016 VIN number or find my own tuning solution.

I like the idea of having HPtuners unlock my 2016 PCM and getting a custom tune but have not experience with Dodge/Jeep tuning (tuned about 15 GM LSX) so I would need a base tune like what comes with the SCT but I dont know how to get that.

So help me out and point me to someone that can help.

Contact HemiTuner

Advanced Tuner
    Contact OST dyno in Pa.
    We specialize in tuning supercharged Pentastars and Gen III Hemi's. I would would be glad to assist you.
    We are tuning a 14 JK with a Sprintex charger and 40's on it today
    Please email [email protected] - I'm not on here enough to check messages.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-19-2015 at 07:29 AM.

Tuner in Training
    What spark plugs are you using in the sprintex 14jk. I have the same jeep and sprintex stage 2.

I just finished a 2014 Jeep with a stg2 Prodigy Turbo kit a few weeks ago. If the others that posted don't get you squared away, PM me. I have s/c tunes for them as well will work for a base tune and I'll dial it in for you.
    2018 Camaro SS, LT4 Fuel System, LT4 S/C
    2020 Ford Edge ST
    1999 Pontiac Firehawk
    1987 Chevy Caprice, 6.0L TT 4L80 AWD
    ***Only AWD box chevy in the world***
    Next Level Tuning and Performance
    Tuning email: [email protected]

Hello,

We can help you .

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Contact OST dyno in Pa.
    We specialize in tuning supercharged Pentastars and Gen III Hemi's. I would would be glad to assist you.
    We are tuning a 14 JK with a Sprintex charger and 40's on it today
    Please email [email protected] - I'm not on here enough to check messages.
    Mike does my tunning, with great success! I recommend you them

Advanced Tuner
    Would like to see your finished Prodigy tune just out of interest....post it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro6 View Post
    I just finished a 2014 Jeep with a stg2 Prodigy Turbo kit a few weeks ago. If the others that posted don't get you squared away, PM me. I have s/c tunes for them as well will work for a base tune and I'll dial it in for you.
    Last edited by Hemituna; 10-15-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Hemituna is the OG of tuning, He was one of the firsts, poke around in these forums. you will see a lot of big names asking questions and them being answered by hemitoona, Mike at OST dyno as well another great guy, Right now seems like Barth , AJ , and curt have all the "internet stardom so seems like getting in touch with them is damn near impossible or weeks till a response.

Tuner in Training

2014 jeep wrangler sps srintex stage two.

EM DYNO TUNE ORIGINAL WITH INJECTOR DATA.hpt

This is my latest tune with injector data. It runs and drives but fuel trims are wild for a bit. Cant get my scanner error graph to populate to clean them up. Ill attach that log as well.EM DYNO TUNE ORIGINAL WITH INJECTOR DATA and SPEED DENSITY SETUP and TUNING PROCESS PT.hpt

this tune is based of the sprintex tune, then had a dyno shop have at it with little to no improvement.

SPEED DENSITY LOG FILE 1.hpl
    Last edited by BULLETPROOF; 11-20-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    This is one of my current edelbrock/magnuson tunes for JK 3.6 auto.
    It runs our std set-up (80mm TB, Air tube and filter, 3 inch free flow exhaust)
    Feel free to use as a guide, transfer in its entirety or steal parts from it
    Also works great (but not optimised) on a more stock set-up (Std TB, airbox, exhaust).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemituna View Post
    This is one of my current edelbrock/magnuson tunes for JK 3.6 auto.
    It runs our std set-up (80mm TB, Air tube and filter, 3 inch free flow exhaust)
    Feel free to use as a guide, transfer in its entirety or steal parts from it
    Also works great (but not optimised) on a more stock set-up (Std TB, airbox, exhaust).
    Do you have a base sprintex tune by any chance? Stage 2 kit. 14 wrangler automatic trans.

Advanced Tuner
    No, but have just helped a guy with one...he used my changes except for those injector/ fuel related.
    Reported that it drove amazing after changes so maybe try same.

Quote Originally Posted by BULLETPROOF View Post
    Do you have a base sprintex tune by any chance? Stage 2 kit. 14 wrangler automatic trans.

Tuner in Training
    Do you have 2010 3.8L turbo prodigy tune.