Thread: Anyone have a stock tune from a 2015 Ecoboost F150?

Tuner in Training

Anyone have a stock tune from a 2015 Ecoboost F150?

I am wondering if anyone has read a stock 2015 Ecoboost F150? I had a 2.7l EB as a loaner and when in sport mode the transmission was nearly perfect with being in the right gears etc. I am guessing the 3.5 is similar, but I haven't had any seat time in them other than a quick test drive. Judging by how the 2.7l truck operated in sport mode (I know.. sport modes of the past basically did nothing), there are more parameters than just transmission that are changed. But, I would just be curious to review a map. If you have one, load it to repository Or maybe I need to go on another test drive...
    2003 Suburban beater
    2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Cummins - Hoping HPT adds support for it soon
    SOLD - Too many timing chains...2013 FX4 SuperCrew - EcoBust - 6.5' Box - Black FX Appearance Package - Tuning

Uploaded my stock read , waiting for authorization.

In the 2015 the sport mode is night and day on the 3.5

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex5.0 View Post
    Uploaded my stock read , waiting for authorization.

In the 2015 the sport mode is night and day on the 3.5
    Awesome! I can't wait to check it out and compare the shift schedules. Thanks
    2003 Suburban beater
    2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab Cummins - Hoping HPT adds support for it soon
    SOLD - Too many timing chains...2013 FX4 SuperCrew - EcoBust - 6.5' Box - Black FX Appearance Package - Tuning

While we're on the subject, does anyone have an SCT or other performance tune from an E-boost? I had found one in another thread, but no boost level/octane is specified. Looking for a tune that has some details attached to it as I progress through tuning my '15 3.5L EB.

Thanks!
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Quote Originally Posted by 96gt4.6 View Post
    While we're on the subject, does anyone have an SCT or other performance tune from an E-boost? I had found one in another thread, but no boost level/octane is specified. Looking for a tune that has some details attached to it as I progress through tuning my '15 3.5L EB.

Thanks!

Yes I have 8 tunes from 2 different vendors. Once I get my 3.0 software to work, and let me read the PCM, then I will take a look. PM me your info and I can email you the tunes and tell you what mods are done to the truck, the boost levels and intended octane.

The problem I am having, is since I went to the 3.0 software from the Beta software, and also flashes multiple aftermarket tunes to the PCM, I am unable to pull the calibration data. I even put the stock tune back on the PCM using the SCT, and then tried to pull it with HPTuners and it wont work. Before I installed SCT device, I was able to pull the stock calibration using HPTuners and Beta software...I hope HPTuners has a solution for me....

Keep in mind when ordering tunes to load onto the SCT device, giving them the stragety code was extremely important. So I am not sure if you could load a tune directly from 1 truck to another, but you should be able to look at it and see what major parameters are changed, and use that as a guideline to get where you want. Good luck, keep us updated.