Thread: 6.4 PS bench harness

Tuner in Training

6.4 PS bench harness

Has anyone successfully made a bench harness for a 6.4 PS. I know its a Siemens SID902 the connector is the same as my LMM connector but way different pin out.

Banned
    You can find the pinouts online. Its easiest to do it without the connector.

Tuner in Training
    I was able to read out a 2008 6.4 file with HPtuners. It recognized the VIN,OS and took right at 9 min to read it. I had to add a relay to mimic the ECM power relay when I was testing it with Ford IDS. I was not able to bench flash using IDS I would get the VIN but it could not retrieve the ECM calibration info however Hptuners could.

NOTE: the connector picture pinout is the harness face side.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by roughneck427; 02-02-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roughneck427 View Post
    I was able to read out a 2008 6.4 file with HPtuners. It recognized the VIN,OS and took right at 9 min to read it. I had to add a relay to mimic the ECM power relay when I was testing it with Ford IDS. I was not able to bench flash using IDS I would get the VIN but it could not retrieve the ECM calibration info however Hptuners could.

NOTE: the connector picture pinout is the harness face side.
    Old thread but would this work for flashing 6.4 ecm with hp tuners or other platform on a bench?

Banned
    your better off going with bench force.. you can get the adaptor to do bench tuning if your gunna be tuning with hp tuner.

Ive been looking at those starter kit and 6.4 harness 500 approx gonna try making one for now as I just want to test a couple things.