Thread: tuning with hp tuners

Tuner in Training

tuning with hp tuners

Good Day, I am new to this forum and to hp tuners.
    I do modifications and tuning for over 10 years. live tune!
    I recently bought hp tuners pro. And I would like to learn more about the system. I have read the "read this first" and what not.
    I am prepared to purchase a course to learn about hpt. I live in South Africa and want to learn the hp tuners over the internet ,a book or What is available, please.
    I have been chasing my tail, (a comment found here often) with trying to change the mapping on my car. It is a ls1 swop on a manual transmission.
    Only mod is I took the 02's out. The rest is stock. The Car is running afr 11's. From idle mid range and wot. Fuel pressure 58psi.
    I worked with the ve table's and open and closed loop and iat ect scales with no succses.
    What or where do I go from here please.
    I like the hpt, and have flashed a lot of vehicles. Vats only, Its cut out engines I import from you guys and mod them into 4x4 here in sa. Most of them are the Lm7's. I know sooner or later I need to do some changes via hpt for modifications that might happen in the future. A customer want a cam swap etc.
    So to learn the hpt is quite important to me. I am use my own car to learn.
    Thank You
    rdgs
    Frans

Happy Holiday's ( i miss that, lived in the us for two years)

Tuner in Training
    ???

Welcome to Hpt. When looking for tuning help your first step will be posting your tune and then create some logs so we can try to help and most important ask questions about specific things.

Tuner in Training
    Good day
    Thank you. I will do logs and post it.
    Rdgs Frans