Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: VCM Scanner AU Ford Update Thread

Advanced Tuner
    Every strategy has to be mapped manually, they might not have done yours yet so you only get the standard pids. Just email them every single day, general whoever is loudest gets stuff done for them first

Advanced Tuner
    i've tried 4 or 5. ive done what support ask but they are thinking its a computer issue, not a software type issue.

Advanced Tuner
    not sure if im meant to post this but i'm sure a lot of people will benefit from this!
    after emailing hp support back and forth for a few weeks they were finally able to fix logging for ba, including what looks like as close to as many as supported in bf considering they're different pcm.
    they put this in the 3.3 beta and apparently wont include it in the main update file until 3.4 which is obviously not going to be any time soon.
    when asked if i was able to give the file to a couple friends to use they asked for anyone with this issue (which is obviously everyone lol) to email support for access to the 3.3 beta.
    apologies if this is not how you want to approach this hp.

Advanced Tuner
    Just tried a BA for the first time in a while with 3.2 & it didn't detect VIN on read & I also had to tell it that it was a blackoak, then just had to do ign off 3 seconds (not input VIN like you used to have to) & then it read it fine.

But then when I went to find paramters polled with the scanner it was so bare it would have been really chilly in this weather, would be interesting to see what it came up with in 3.3(beta) it was HAAN9AW(A3AB).

Advanced Tuner
    let us know if just using beta works without having to ask hp to add any strategies to the scanner.