Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner AU Ford Update Thread

Nar B series is to old so HPT won't bother, just get a FG boys .....

Weeeeeeeeeeeee
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Advanced Tuner
    Eric,

Would it be possible to add the ability to reset the adaptive learned values in the TCM's on B-series and FG series?
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Yes, I will definitely get the BF updated with DMRs.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Thos with the tcm reset would be greatly appreciate Eric. Thanks mate
    Ford BF Turbo Ute,Stock head/cams, In house built bottom end,Atomic Springs, Forged Rods,Cosworth Pistons,Atomic Billet oil pump gears,ARP Head/mainstuds,Process West Stage 3 Cooler Kit- Plazmaman plenum,Precision Int.Gate 6466,Manta twin 3" exhaust,ID1000s Plazmaman surge with Holley 12-1800 pump, Home Built ZF6H26, On United Pump E85 499rwkw 10.5@135mph https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgZupPhrMss
    Latest mods, FG intake manifold conversion and ID1300s-500rwkw, Yet to see the 1/4Mile

Alright guys, the mega FG Falcon update is complete. Please post back if anything doesn't appear to be working, related to the DMR parameters I mentioned here.

Now onto the BF
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    any chance of hurrying Bill up, so I can get the latest 2.25 so I can see if it works, sent him an email at the start of the week
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Huddo View Post
    any chance of hurrying Bill up, so I can get the latest 2.25 so I can see if it works, sent him an email at the start of the week
    Me also, it appears it is finally here and 2.25 has dropped off my log in page, tech support request email has been sent.
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Advanced Tuner
    It seemed to drop off for everyone over the break. I emailed support when it happened and was restored early this week.

Tuner
    I emailed on Saturday, have you got access yet?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Advanced Tuner
    In all fairness I only emailed support yesterday but took this oportunity as a reminder that the 2.5 beta has dropped off my log in page also.
    Tune with actual data not simulated data!.....Applied Road/track Tuning

Just finished the DMR update. All the BF and FG strategies have the DMRs defined. Please update and report back any issues.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    I got access to 2.25 again this morning so tried it straight away, I still don't have a complete list to be able to data log unless I'm doing something wrong, I have taken 2 screen shots of everything on my option list

12/2011 Mk2 FG XR6T Auto
    HAEK4NF

datalog info 1.jpg
    Last edited by Huddo; 01-07-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Tuner
    Last edited by Huddo; 01-07-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Update again, if you still have issues, PM me.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Tried the spark advance and retard datalogging Engine Speed vs Kpa graph. Brilliant. Running stock FG timing maps at 15 psi so I could pin point exactly where pulling timing.

Now we can use a methodical approach to getting really good timing maps. A very usefull tool.

Don't know if possible Eric but another usefull tool for me would be injector pulse width and a flag to determine if injectors on low or hi slope. Would help with tuning injectors in the normal driving part of the map. Keep up the good work and get some sleep Eric.

Pulsewidth should be there. I'll see if there is a flag
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    pm has been sent
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Advanced Tuner
    Eric, Did HACCKFB make it into the update?
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by turbotrana View Post
    Don't know if possible Eric but another usefull tool for me would be injector pulse width and a flag to determine if injectors on low or hi slope. Would help with tuning injectors in the normal driving part of the map. Keep up the good work and get some sleep Eric.
    Flag would be interesting but not sure if it is worth the effort as you can calculate the change over time by BKP/Low Slope.

BF has injector pulse width, reports 0.0. Map at Zero Airmass and Map per Airmass also report 0.0, Average Airmass seems to be out by a factor of 10. Will check Wastegate DC tomorrow after update and there also seems to be some interesting ZF stuff being reported.

Editor has Boost and T-MAP calibration. Might be needing this if I swap to the GTX3576R on a 0.82 housing and start running 26psi down low.

Software is starting to look pretty awesome now

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Eric, Did HACCKFB make it into the update?
    Yes
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC