Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: VCM Scanner AU Ford Update Thread

Advanced Tuner
    definitely something either that i'm doing wrong or the software is doing wrong. going back a couple of releases and all the parameters are there, go my next release forward and a couple things disappear (like cam 2 angle) and then last release theres fuck all, none of the SAE stuff can even be selected let alone logged.
    so, is it me?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by misk View Post
    definitely something either that i'm doing wrong or the software is doing wrong. going back a couple of releases and all the parameters are there, go my next release forward and a couple things disappear (like cam 2 angle) and then last release theres fuck all, none of the SAE stuff can even be selected let alone logged.
    so, is it me?
    Anytime this happens after an update the first thing to do is select Vehicles=>Repoll for Supported Parameters and see if it shows up. Sometimes they re-number PIDs in an update and the software does not repoll every time you connect. It uses the list generated the FIRST time you connect to a vehicle strategy. If that doesn't do it, the next step is an email to Support.
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    ive done that as well as delete the vehicle from settings. ive just gone back to an older version for now, don't have time to sort that kinda shit out atm. could just be something im doing wrong though, who knows.

Tuner in Training
    I'm having the same issues with my BA, all I get in the scanner is RPM, Ign timing, CTS and a few fuel trims. No load input at all, not even the raw values from the o2 sensor, just fuel trim data.

Emailed support about it and they said it will be updated in the coming days (was told this on Monday just gone)

Same as me ben, with the ba ecu you cant log anywere near what 2.24 could. I was told it would be in tomorrows update weeks ago. Im back using 2.24 now hopefully one day BAs get updated in 3.0

Advanced Tuner
    Im tuning a Patrol at the moment with a T6 and BA Pcm, I though I was ready to hang up my Xcal2 for logging duties but 3.0 has confirmed it's not time just yet. Im considering dusting off my old tuning tablet pc and running 2.2X on that purely for BA's.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Advanced Tuner
    HPT didn't support BA DMR logging in 2.25 beta. Never sell your X2.

Advanced Tuner
    So no one else is having issues with bf on the newer update?

Advanced Tuner
    Just been told by support the head Ford Engineer is working on the BA non defined DMR & parametre strategies but there is no ETA for it...

prolly 2 weeks lol

Advanced Tuner
    Gents,
    It is possible to install and run HPT from a thumb drive. If you are running into issues with 3.0 and BA's it's very easy to setup and just use the program on the thumb drive for BA and use 3.0 installed on the laptop for everything else
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Quote Originally Posted by Grant LS1 View Post
    Just been told by support the head Ford Engineer is working on the BA non defined DMR & parametre strategies but there is no ETA for it...

prolly 2 weeks lol
    I already defined the DMR for one BA strategy. Another engineer will finish up all the BAs. It should not take very long.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    which strategy was finished?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I already defined the DMR for one BA strategy. Another engineer will finish up all the BAs. It should not take very long.
    any kind of semi loose update on this? either which strategy was defined or how long its expected to be until some others are done?
    or is it a situation where we need to email support to have a specific strategy done?

Tuner
    Can we please get a "WOT" indicator for the scanner?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Errrr what do you think T/B % is ?
    FG F6 400+RWKW .....10.9 @ 132mph.... FIRST 10sec F6 in SA ( sold )
    DYNO DYNAMICS 1200hp ...... Tuning weapon..... ( sold )
    OFFICIAL JONNY TIG INDUSTRIES SUPPLIER ..... Biggest and lightest intercoolers for B and F falcons
    SUBARU BRZ ......AVO TURBO KIT coming......soon
    VF R8 CLUBSPORT SV...... 340FWKW.....ASE BIG SINGLE KIT .....one day

Tuner
    sorry, not the same thing as ECU recognising WOT activation
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.

Advanced Tuner
    anyone had any more luck logging bas?
    i've tried 3-4 strategies and can only a few channels.
    and yes i've re-polled.

Advanced Tuner
    no one?

Advanced Tuner
    Your LTFT is a WOT indicator.

Tuner
    closed loop activation or de -activation is based on throttle position, not WOT indicator
    Thanks for your help
    Mark H.