Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Ecotech tuning.....

Tuner in Training

Countdown to Ecotec tuning.....Updates?

Hello! The last rumor I have heard is that the tuning/writing functions are complete for beta testing, and that it's the scanning function that's left to complete. Is this true, and how much longer before I can tune my 2.0 LSJ Ecotec? Please say soon, I have some events coming VERY soon that I need this software for. So what's the latest HP Tuners?
    Last edited by Bad06SS; 04-20-2006 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Spelling

What year/model vehicle?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    What year/model vehicle?

2006 Supercharged Cobalt SS.

Advanced Tuner
    I was thinking that 2005 Cobalt SS was covered and the 06 was still pending?

Loyde

05 and 06 LSJ have not been released yet, it will be available in v2.1.10 (before end of this month) if everything goes to plan.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    05 and 06 LSJ have not been released yet, it will be available in v2.1.10 (before end of this month) if everything goes to plan.
    Sweet! It won't make it for the event I'm going to then (that sucks). But atleast I'll have it for summer. Thanks, take care.

just need to clarify my earlier post, the 05 will be in for 2.1.10 the 06 might be later as i noticed GM have released an A4 option for 06 as well that uses a TCM. It also seems like it's CAN and VPW in the same vehicle which we haven't come across before so it needs a little extra work.
    I count sheep in hex...

just need to clarify my earlier post, the 05 will be in for 2.1.10 the 06 might be later as i noticed GM have released an A4 option for 06 as well that uses a TCM. It also seems like it's CAN and VPW in the same vehicle which we haven't come across before so it needs a little extra work.

will this be supporting a 2005 saturn ion redline. If so I'll be buying

Dan

Tuner in Training

An A4 option on the supercharged LSJ? Or are you talking about the 2.4 SS's?

oops my bad

you are correct, i was looking at a 2.4L
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Any idea on the price Keith ?

Advanced Tuner
    ^ Would probably be the same as all the other packages, the only thing that would change is the credit scheme.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

Tuner in Training
    oops my bad

you are correct, i was looking at a 2.4L
    No problem. So the 2006 Supercharged Ecotec software should be out the same time as the 2005 Supercharged Ecotec Software, which is hopefully before the end of this month?

Tuner in Training
    Since the sofware will be available soon, I'll not install the Apexi S-AFC. Waiting for the software, hope to be a beta tester here in Canada. Thanks Keith.

Tuner in Training

Getting closer to the end of the month, how's everything looking so far?

its completed, we are finishing up some other necessary work before we can release it.

Can someone please email me a Redline VIN#.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    Emailed.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

Tuner
    It's coming soon?

I can't wait

Potential Tuner
    Will v2.1.10 also support the 2004 Ion Red Line?

I'm looking at the Saturn LSJ stuff now, will know next week.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...