Thread: Beta Software

Potential Tuner

Beta Software

Hello. I sent Matt a message with no reply... How am I able to receive the beta software version? The shop I work for has some fairly high hp CR's eagerly waiting to get on the dyno for some tuning... Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Create a customer account on the HPTuners.com web page, and then email your account information to support.

Paul

Advanced Tuner
    Make sure to include the serial number from your MPVI Interface when you email them. Sometimes it can take a day or two to get a response, particularly if they're backlogged from taking some time off or after a weekend. But they usually get back to ya pretty quick, in my experience.

Make sure to send the email to [email protected] for the most proper routing, and potentially the quickest response.

Quote Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
    Hello. I sent Matt a message with no reply... How am I able to receive the beta software version? The shop I work for has some fairly high hp CR's eagerly waiting to get on the dyno for some tuning... Thanks
    Easy with that statement Nick....
    Les Szmidt
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    HP Tuners BETA Tester for 2003-2005 Cummins
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by paint94979 View Post
    Please contact support directly.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks guys