Thread: Need a good tune for 11 silverado.

Potential Tuner

Need a good tune for 11 silverado.

I am a newbie to this forum and to hp tuners as I just purchased hp tuners this week. I had a diablosport intune on 11 5.3 silverado. It has long tubes and full exhaust along with a airraid intake tube and AFE pro dry air filter. It NEVER shifted right with the diablo. It would shift slow and BANG the gears. It sucked. I have been looking at a few different tunes I found on the forum to get some ideas but I was wondering if someone had a tried and true tune I could try. Thanks.

Advanced Tuner
    Email me at
    [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/tuningbyshanehinds
    [email protected]
    2009 G8 GT [email protected] 1.60 - Sold
    2008 A6 LS3 C6 Cammed [email protected] 1.44 Sold
    2013 CTSV wagon 9.21@151
    2015 C7Z bolt ons 10.0

Quote Originally Posted by snappy85 View Post
    I am a newbie to this forum and to hp tuners as I just purchased hp tuners this week. I had a diablosport intune on 11 5.3 silverado. It has long tubes and full exhaust along with a airraid intake tube and AFE pro dry air filter. It NEVER shifted right with the diablo. It would shift slow and BANG the gears. It sucked. I have been looking at a few different tunes I found on the forum to get some ideas but I was wondering if someone had a tried and true tune I could try. Thanks.
    Post your file up here and someone will help you. Pretty much just start with the basics. Do you still have your intune?

Western New York's Performance Headquarters