Thread: ATS LTG E39A PCM Swap

Tuner in Training

ATS LTG E39A PCM Swap

Question, if I swap the computers, use the credits to change the VIN, will anything else need to be done? I've read about re-linking VATS but I'm not sure this is possible with push button start.

The used PCM is from the same year, model & trim if that helps.

Thanks!

Are you trying to tune one and keep other stock? I have a brand new one and was going to just try to put the same vin in both of them that way no more credits needed.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Tuner in Training
    Yes, I'd like to keep my original - original. I plan on doing an E85 conversion, just curious to know if I'll run into a bunch of security issues.

The guy that sent me the computer said should be pretty straight up. He did it for his also with hp tuners even though works at dealer and has access to the equipment. I was going to just plug it all in and upload the full version of the program the first option on the tune loading options and see if it takes. Hp would then be putting the same vin matched program into it so can't see why wouldn't work. I would try now but not the easiest thing to get to being under all that electrical stuff plus my intercooler pipe blocks it now more then stock did. But will post if I get to it before you can.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150