Thread: 2.4L S/C CAL ID Numbers

Advanced Tuner

2.4L S/C CAL ID Numbers

I'll give you the auto one if I get it, not sure if the one in that other thread is correct.

This is for a 2001 2.4L Manual Transmission:

Chris-

If you get the CAL ID, and can make a .HPT file out of it (both auto and manual), I'd like to help test it out for ya... I have the parts, just don't have the CAL.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

ok, that number makes sense, i have that cal

Let me take a look at it over the next few days.

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

Tuner
    is that one for the n-body 5spd as well?
    Pontiac Grandma 2.4L LD9 (GT30R - super special option)
    12.4@118mph, spinning and being sloppy, 432hp 424tq

Advanced Tuner
    I believe that is only the j-body one, I'm not sure if the N body has a different cal number or not.

Tuner in Training
    Thats one of the ones I sent Chris when he was asking for VIN numbers (had a car with that CAL ID) ECM Seg 1 ID: 12578485....... came from a 2002 2.4 5speed

When this other guy shows up, I can get his ID (when his was flashed, they said it was Vers. 2)