Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Most of the bugs/issues this week have been resolved within 1-2 days.

Other issues customers are having, they do not report them to us, so we don't know they actually exist.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    What would be really cool is some notification in the program when there is an update.... or and "update" selection in the menu. At this point I basically download every time I open my tuning computer... having no idea if I have to or not.
    2007 Corvette C6 Vert. A6
    LME LS402, Pat G custom cam, ATI 10% OD Damper
    Circle D triple disc 2600, 3.42 Diff
    YSI, 3.0 pulley, ID 1000's
    Alky Control Meth,
    ARH 1 7/8 headers,
    1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWT @ 6000

Potential Tuner
    Exactly what I was thinking

We've been posting the major updates here and on FB.

The software features/issue updates will trickle to a slow, and the only adds will be parameters and vehicle support.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    We've been posting the major updates here and on FB.

The software features/issue updates will trickle to a slow, and the only adds will be parameters and vehicle support.
    Appreciated... maybe a new thread that just says if there is an update... rather than having to run through all of this one...

Don't get me wrong... you guys are doing an amazing job staying on top of things.... and its appreciated........I hope by all....
    2007 Corvette C6 Vert. A6
    LME LS402, Pat G custom cam, ATI 10% OD Damper
    Circle D triple disc 2600, 3.42 Diff
    YSI, 3.0 pulley, ID 1000's
    Alky Control Meth,
    ARH 1 7/8 headers,
    1009 RWHP @ 7000, 817 RWT @ 6000

Advanced Tuner
    Ive started messing with 3.0, at first I was resistant but the more I use it the more I am liking it. You guys were right. For anyone unsure, just give it a chance. Its much more user friendly to build custom configs or layouts and modify tables in the scanner.

04 Sierra Denali,370,S485B, Built 4L80E, 3barOLSD, E85

I was at first reluctant to the lack of floating windows like 2.24, the I started messing with it and found you don't really need floating windows to do the same tasks.
    I'm starting to like this new version a lot. The scanner has new tools 2.24 didn't have.
    It still needs a lot of work, for example 3.0 doesn't get as many DTCs as 2.24 does, but I'm starting to like it
    9 sec Montecarlo SS

Speaking of DTCs...none show up with the scanner for me. I tried it with the engine on and with key on engine off and nothing comes up. This has been a lingering issue with mine in the past for whatever reason.

Tuner in Training
    image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    mmmm, what year, vehicle etc...?

Ed M
    98 z28 mine doesn't show everything when you open the gear/tire window I posted a pic page 33 towards the bottom
    Last edited by drj8787; 02-08-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drj8787 View Post

98 z28 mine doesn't show everything when you open the gear/tire window I posted a pic page 33 towards the bottom
    Per above, the feature is still in development. If you need gear/tire/shift point changes for an application not available at this time, check out the application contained in this link:

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...2FBC_Trans.zip

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic View Post
    Speaking of DTCs...none show up with the scanner for me. I tried it with the engine on and with key on engine off and nothing comes up. This has been a lingering issue with mine in the past for whatever reason.
    I've found you have to be connected to the vehicle, but not live scanning for the DTC's to show.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Tuner in Training
    Per above, the feature is still in development. If you need gear/tire/shift point changes for an application not available at this time, check out the application contained in this link:

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...2FBC_Trans.zip

Ed M
    Its now in Edit along with the Virtual VE Coefficient calculator

Ed M
    I see I thought that pertained to the virtual ve coefficient calculator that u mention that I don't have in the edit drop down menu maybe that doesn't apply to me?

I see I thought that pertained to the virtual ve coefficient calculator that u mention that I don't have in the edit drop down menu maybe that doesn't apply to me?
    No, you said the tire/gear feature wasn't working, I said they were in process from what I see and then I posted a link to a transmission toolset by Bluecat (Phillip Smith) that would help you in the interim...Sorry for the confusion

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    I am trying to download the new version 3.0.16 and I can't install it..there is something wrong..

Virtual VE is for E38's and newer.. if you're on a 98 Z28 then yeah def. doesn't apply to your ECM. Be glad

Quote Originally Posted by Panos z06 View Post
    I am trying to download the new version 3.0.16 and I can't install it..there is something wrong..
    What's it doing?

Tuner in Training
    Installed with the 3rd time..everything looks ok..don't know what was causing this issue..thanks

Mine stopped mid download earlier but acted like it had finished downloading. Tried to install and got some kind of installer error, etc. Re downloaded and it's fine now

Tuner in Training
    That's what happened to me...everything looks ok now..the only issue I have is that the scanner stops loging after 5-8 minutes..and my laptop completely shuts down..is this problem resolved with 3.0.16?does anyone know?

tomorrows 3.0 has better hibernate prevention mechanics, give it a try.