Page 52 of 87 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1732

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Advanced Tuner
    Build 3.0.26: I cannot find the cylinder balance feature in the Scanner VCM controls. Am I looking in the wrong place or else when will it return?
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Cylinder balance I hope will return in 3.4
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner
    do i need to email supprot for 3.1?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1quicktpi View Post
    do i need to email supprot for 3.1?
    Yes.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Cylinder balance I hope will return in 3.4
    That sounds pretty far away... I hope that was a typo and you meant 3.0.40.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 1quicktpi View Post
    bill, I'm having an issue with new 3.0 scanner crashing. installed latest verson 3 times. I cant log more than a few miles before it takes a shit. i'm running windows 10, latest .net framework, and nothing is fixing it. it looses the wideband first, then freezes and i get a "not responding" when i try to close the program. my blood pressure is getting higher with 3.0.
    is your screensaver coming on while you log if so you need to make sure that the usb ports are setup stay on while in sleep or while screensaver is on

Tuner in Training
    what is the free license tab? hpt screenshot1.pnghpt screenshot2.png

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by drj8787 View Post
    is your screensaver coming on while you log if so you need to make sure that the usb ports are setup stay on while in sleep or while screensaver is on
    Nope happens minutes, sometimes seconds after I start logging

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Please contact support. We're doing beta testing to resolve the MPVI inputs dropping, and need feedback.
    Just had my AFR stop logging this morning. Is it figured out or do I still need to email support?
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Tuner
    I have a car that I tuned a few weeks ago - with V2 - on the Dyno right now, and it's asking me for credits....

Trying to fix this, I have downloaded and installed the latest version (3.0.26), but still no joy.

Tune and info log emailed to support...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I have a car that I tuned a few weeks ago - with V2 - on the Dyno right now, and it's asking me for credits....

Trying to fix this, I have downloaded and installed the latest version (3.0.26), but still no joy.

Tune and info log emailed to support...
    I had this happen to me. Make sure your interface is connected to the vehicle with power and the latest application key and it should update.

Advanced Tuner
    Build 3.0.27:
    Scanner Graph - The 'Last values' button seems to always be grayed out.
    Scanner Graph - Although it'll let you add a bunch of graphs and expand them to additional pop-up windows, clicking on a graph in one of those pop-up windows doesn't activate that graph.
    Scanner Chart vs. Time - Sometimes when I open a log, nothing will show in the line graph section unless I use either the Zoom In or Zoom Out buttons. The data in the parameter side is shown, however.

Wishes:
    Scanner:
    * Having control of the window borders so we could pick the size and orientation which worked best for each of us.
    * Being able to move the vertical separator in the Chart vs. Time graph between the parameter list and the line graph.
    * Being able to move the separator line between the parameters and the values by sliding it horizontally with the mouse instead of opening the properties.
    * Being able to add multiple graphs from a file dialog box at once using shift- and/or ctrl-click.
    Editor:
    * On 2D charts, being able to toggle which entries in the chart legend are shown by clicking on those entries.

Questions:
    * The channel window keeps it's list after restarting the Scanner, but why doesn't the Graph or Chart vs Time keep their settings? I added an addition parameter to CvT Group 1, closed & restarted Scanner, not there. Added a graph to Graph, closed & reopened scanner, not there. What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by JimMueller; 02-19-2016 at 11:11 AM.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMueller View Post
    Questions:
    * The channel window keeps it's list after restarting the Scanner, but why doesn't the Graph or Chart vs Time keep their settings? I added an addition parameter to CvT Group 1, closed & restarted Scanner, not there. Added a graph to Graph, closed & reopened scanner, not there. What am I doing wrong?
    I always save my Charts, Graphs, Gauges, Channels and Layouts prior to exiting and haven't had a problem unless, I have two scanner pages open. Change one layout then close the scanner to realize I had two open and it saves your last lay out which deletes what you just changed lol!
    1961 C-10 5.3 NV3500

2007 NNBS ECSB 4.8

Keith can I request a change for the 3D graph rotate and zoom. I use a MacBook Pro that doesn't have any right click and left click buttons so it is nearly impossible to get the 3D graphs to zoom or rotate. Maybe set it up as a hot-key on the keyboard if possible?
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    Keith can I request a change for the 3D graph rotate and zoom. I use a MacBook Pro that doesn't have any right click and left click buttons so it is nearly impossible to get the 3D graphs to zoom or rotate. Maybe set it up as a hot-key on the keyboard if possible?
    Same here.... I didn't know you could even do that until I was on my PC. Can't do it on the Macbook trackpad

Quote Originally Posted by mcfarlnd View Post
    I always save my Charts, Graphs, Gauges, Channels and Layouts prior to exiting and haven't had a problem unless, I have two scanner pages open. Change one layout then close the scanner to realize I had two open and it saves your last lay out which deletes what you just changed lol!
    You can save your layouts all together, you don't need to do it individually. Use the layout menu, or the layout icons on the main tool bar

Tuner in Training
    I really wish I never upgraded.

AFRerr does not work, but shows my wideband value on the other histogram.

Cannot use Idle Airflow Desired (despite having the correct values logged) as the table is 1x1 in the histogram table

Dont have RTT, or at least cannot find it. 2.24 has it and worked well

Please bring back 2.24. I had a pretty good handle on using HPtuners and just about had my swap dialed in but now its a disaster to use.

Attached is the log that I attempted to use for dialing in my RAF, but no luck. Also, AFRerr does not work as well.Idle-Airflow.cfgscannerfail.hpl

Dave, post your layout you're using in 3.0, and we can tell you why your stuff isn't working.

Also, you're not logging commanded air/fuel ratio. You'd have the same issue in 2.24. AFR won't work if you don't log both the commanded AFR and the actual AFR.

Tuner in Training
    Bloody hell thats my fault on the commanded AFR.

Not sure why, but it was there before.

Attached I think is the layout I was attempting to use for dialing in my RAF.

Where is RTT?Idle.Layout.xml

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave926 View Post
    Where is RTT?
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...l=1#post413467
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list