Thread: Looking for LPE 63 lb/hr modified LSA/LS9 injector data sheet

Looking for LPE 63 lb/hr modified LSA/LS9 injector data sheet

hey does anyone have any data for the 63 lb/[email protected] psi injectors that Lingenfelter sells? i cant believe they dont provide it!!! my best guess, for now just to get going, was to leave all the data the same as the normal 54lb LSA injector data and just change the flow rate vs. fuel rail pressure.... please someone help me out here on the data.

thanks,
    john

Tuner in Training
    I am interested in this information as well if anybody has information or advice.

Senior Tuner
    Unless things have changed, they are the short-body Deka injectors that are the same as the long-body "Ford 60's" That data is widely available on this forum and DSteck has an Excel sheet around here that will convert the published Ford data to GM format.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Unless things have changed, they are the short-body Deka injectors that are the same as the long-body "Ford 60's" That data is widely available on this forum and DSteck has an Excel sheet around here that will convert the published Ford data to GM format.
    Thanks for the response. I don't believe they are Dekas though. http://www.lingenfelter.com/product/L730100309.html

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsgn View Post
    Thanks for the response. I don't believe they are Dekas though. http://www.lingenfelter.com/product/L730100309.html
    Yep, They've changed. You might try the Deatchwerks data for their 65's and see if it gets you close. If you can find the Bosch number of the injector, that may get you closer to a possible OE application. Good Luck!
    Jaime

Senior Tuner
    I was thinking about the ones that are pictured for their 650 HP kit.
    Jaime

Tuner in Training
    I was thinking about the ones that are pictured for their 650 HP kit.

I believe thats the one in the link I posted. "L730100309 Bosch LS9 LSA 63 lb Fuel Injectors "

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jdsgn View Post
    I believe thats the one in the link I posted. "L730100309 Bosch LS9 LSA 63 lb Fuel Injectors "
    Nope. These are clearly the Deka 60's.

Jaime

Tuner in Training
    Nope. These are clearly the Deka 60's.

Ah ok the ones I and I believe the OP is referring to are the ones listed here http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...gory_Code=C462

I'd go with Injector Dynamics unless ur redoing the whole fuel system with vacuum referencing, turning off purge at higher vacuum etc... Just my experience with all injectors at these factory 60 psi settings, nothing works right except ID's with their data sheet.

You can spend hours tuning and think you have it right then notice "hey SD works better than MAF" and that's when you realize the reason it works better is mostly because your injector data is off. I installed one set of IDs and I shook my head at how easy it was to get everything up and running first try. I spent more on fuel tuning the Deka's even with injector data from Greg's excel.
    Last edited by mourat; 02-07-2016 at 05:32 AM.

Tuner in Training
    I would be interested in this info also. A friend of mine has a Thompson built LS7 with these 63lbs in it in a C5 vette. I used latencies from the LSA injectors, but short pulse and what not is beyond me. Car runs well but had issues with the fuel hanging very lean when transitioning back to idle and causing it to stall. I did a work around with transients and idling it richer but would like to revisit this.

Quote Originally Posted by mourat View Post
    I'd go with Injector Dynamics unless ur redoing the whole fuel system with vacuum referencing, turning off purge at higher vacuum etc... Just my experience with all injectors at these factory 60 psi settings, nothing works right except ID's with their data sheet.

You can spend hours tuning and think you have it right then notice "hey SD works better than MAF" and that's when you realize the reason it works better is mostly because your injector data is off. I installed one set of IDs and I shook my head at how easy it was to get everything up and running first try. I spent more on fuel tuning the Deka's even with injector data from Greg's excel.
    Beg to differ, IMHO and despite the current Forum thinking, I have had good success with FIC, Deatschwerks and every injector (80's are so so) characterized in Greg Banishes first DVD injector CD,,,,, I agree ID's are very good but not all projects can afford them....Yeah, I know,.... you can't afford not to because time is money, but I am telling the truth, I have had a lot of success with the others mentioned here.

Now Smartfire...that's a different story :-)

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]