Thread: plans on supporting 05-06 mustang?

Potential Tuner

plans on supporting 05-06 mustang?

I've heard rumors that you guys are working on something.... any truth to that?

I currently run hpt on my 99 camaro and 03 silverado and love it.

Advanced Tuner
    I'd love to dig into my 02 mustang They do have plans for supporting it, but no timeframe yet.
    2.4L Twin Cam Cavalier Z24 | T3 Super 60 @ 9 PSI | FMIC | TurboXS RFL | Greddy Profec B Spec II | Custom HO Intake Manifold | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | HP Tuners | 5 Speed Swap | Team Green LSD | SPEC Stage 3 Clutch | Fidanza Short Shifter | Prothane Control Arm Bushings | Carbon Fiber Hood

Potential Tuner
    dangit! I may have to get an SCT tuner then

I don't get it I've read in two big ford mags and there is HPTuners with Superchips on a whole page ad and it says coming soon for Ford obviously since it's in ford only mag. But no dang dates... why ........why must we sit on the edge of our seats why you all tease us

OneFastGT

Tuner
    because we will bitch and bitch if it takes 1 day longer.
    98 Camaro, M6, HPTuners, heads and cam

Quote Originally Posted by bmfcamaro
    because we will bitch and bitch if it takes 1 day longer.
    +1
    -Michael Rudolph-
    2003 Redfire Cobra
    Eaton Powered to a:
    11.301 @ 129 1.68 60' MT DRs
    11.85 @ 124 1.90 60' street tires

Heh i guess so but atleast we know that without definate release dates we won't badger them as we all do MicroKrap.

L8r
    OneFastGT

The 05-06 Mustang will be the first vehicles we support. You can be guaranteed they will be supported in the first release.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFastGT
    I don't get it I've read in two big ford mags and there is HPTuners with Superchips on a whole page ad and it says coming soon for Ford obviously since it's in ford only mag. But no dang dates... why ........why must we sit on the edge of our seats why you all tease us

OneFastGT
    There's an add in Mopar Muscle magazine too but no additional information has been given on that release also . . .
    06 Charger SRT8

Potential Tuner
    no dates come on!!!

on the verge of buying SCT... I can only wait a few more weeks

john..you migt just have to get SCT(though I would rather have you wait for HPT ford stuff)...I dont think its in the plans to be out in just a few weeks...they have some other major developments that they have been working on for the 2.1.12 release coming up real soon
    from what I understand its a slowdown on the superchips side with having to do the coding to get it ready for easy import into HPT...not 100% sure on the exact way it was worded..but thats the basic jist..

I promise I'll let you know when its ready and I'm sure I'll come over and ask if I can at a minimum use it to beta test when its ready...
    wish it was ready sooner for you though

I promise as soon as I have it I'll bring my beta version over for you to see...
    -Scott -

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by soundengineer
    john..you migt just have to get SCT(though I would rather have you wait for HPT ford stuff)...I dont think its in the plans to be out in just a few weeks...they have some other major developments that they have been working on for the 2.1.12 release coming up real soon
    from what I understand its a slowdown on the superchips side with having to do the coding to get it ready for easy import into HPT...not 100% sure on the exact way it was worded..but thats the basic jist..

I promise I'll let you know when its ready and I'm sure I'll come over and ask if I can at a minimum use it to beta test when its ready...
    wish it was ready sooner for you though

I promise as soon as I have it I'll bring my beta version over for you to see...
    well, as it happens, today my plans have been delayed about another month its going to be more like 6 weeks... oh well.

you've got my number scott I'll rent the Vamp dyno for a couple hours to play around with it for WOT. beta test away!!!