Thread: 3.0 scanner vehicle controls

3.0 scanner vehicle controls

Having an issue with the vehicle controls on the 3.0 scanner. when i click the button it pops up the vehicle controls screen but i have no options just a blank screen. In 2.24 i could adjust rpm, cut fuel, manipulate the fans and turn intercooler pump on and off as well as a bunch of other things. so whats up with the 3.0 scanner is this something that is still being worked on. Also no longer have an option for intake air temp 2

What version of 3.0 are you using?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    What version of 3.0 are you using?
    latest one downloaded yesterday got iat2 to work still no vehicle controls

Contact support with your tune, and a vcm suite info log connected to the vehicle.

Tuner in Training
    same thing here, downloaded the latest yesterday and same thing, i'll email support with the required info you requested. thanks Keith

Quote Originally Posted by ZJM861 View Post
    same thing here, downloaded the latest yesterday and same thing, i'll email support with the required info you requested. thanks Keith
    mine started working on its own try restarting your pc

I had to uninstall V3 and revert back to 2.24 in order to use the controls Im trying to figure out why I was getting a blank box but Im not having much luck

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    I had to uninstall V3 and revert back to 2.24 in order to use the controls Im trying to figure out why I was getting a blank box but Im not having much luck
    Contact support with a vcm suite info log connected to the vehicle in question.